A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• So now we have the noise of riders asking about notifications and responses of nada without the benefit of order numbers.

BTW, mine is #716x, and all I've received is a patch.

• my suspicion is that the delay is actually related to parts on order. That's the only reason I can think of that none would go out this week.

• I suspect something will ship in the next couple of days. Shipping like 50 units and then ceasing for two weeks while raving about the fact that you're shipping would be ridiculous. Unless the first 50 were just FM saying, "Look guys! We shipped some in February like we said!"

• I don't mind waiting on mine long as I see they r shipping them out incrementaly what bothers me is no new shipments going out this just means my board is gonna get pushed back even past this month...

• honesty and clear communication would've solved it all....as always

• My order # is 92##... Pretty sure I will only get mine in June although they promised March when I ordered it.

• @Klipspringer said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

My order # is 92##... Pretty sure I will only get mine in June although they promised March when I ordered it.

June of what year is the real question...

• @arc918 HAHA! you are probably right. I see everyone with order #'s 2000 below mine haven't even got their shipping notifications. I just don't like the fact that they have my $1800 (bought fenders and stuff) and I have nothing in return yet.

• I'm #7181 and have not heard anything yet.
    I ordered the morning they announced.

• #974x ... Maybe tomorrow

• #9855 damn and i belived that i will get mine in april. What a foolish thought 😂😂😂. I think that i already saw every video of riding OW on YouTube two times. Never even stand on it...guys i am sooooo curious whats the feeling of riding it.

• @Franky Yeah I ordered a couple hours after they opened it up for orders and still nothing yet. HOPEFULLY, FM will get a big batch out soon or has the decency to at least provide us with an update.

• @goodblake-eskate can i ask you. Did you ever drive OW and if yes, what do you think is better (funnier) to drive OW or carbon GT . Was deciding between those two. (I know that the range its huge difference but i think 7 miles will be fine for me with 20 min charge)

• @goodblake-eskate said:

So I guess what I am trying to express is that eskate is so much more than just a fun thing to go out and do on the weekends. It literally changed my life.

Same man. I'm young and broke, but my OW was the best investment of my life due to the Utility, Sport and extreme amounts of Fun I have every day. Although evolve looks great for the range, I think I'm a OW guy at heart for life. I live 5 miles from downtown Chicago, so the only real downside of range for me is that I just don't wanna get off the board when the battery dies! Once we get swappable batteries (maybe in the proper V2!?), all other boards won't even be on my radar.

I didn't really have the money for the V2 but I got it anyway haha.
    When you really love something you don't just THINK about doing it. You just have to go for it.

• @Tomka To be totally honest, I have never even seen a Onewheel in person. However, I expect that the OW+ will be more fun / playful do its ability to literally turn on the dime and more freestyle operations. The overall weight and lack of range will probably keep this from being my everyday board. Also as I have mentioned before, my dog loves riding around with me so I will probably use the Evolve anytime I am taking him with me.

TODAY though would have been a perfect morning for the Onewheel (at least what I imagine). It rained last night so the ground was still a little wet and therefore prevented me from using the Evolve to commute to work. BUT I assume that this wouldn't be a problem with the OW+.

I will have to do a more proper review once I get the OW+.

• #974o... no notifications today...

• #80XX I just received my shipping confirmation with fedex tracking #. I tracked it and it has shipped. It says delivery for Tuesday the 21st.

• @ericmarshall would you check the weight of your package? It's possible they just shipped out your free fender...

• @8bit I have emailed Future Motion to ask if it really is the onewheel +, because the shipping weight says 1.7lbs. And it says this shipment completes my order.

• @ericmarshall have you ordered anything besides the OW+, like a t-shirt or any other accessories? The default shipping notification for everything gives the impression the OW+ is shipping when that is really not the case.