A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?

• @simtech said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

@spalding12 Im over in Mississippi and I know what you mean about the heat. It has already set in, ugh!!

I would like to think that when FM is in Vail its likely the head honcho's and there are still factory workers producing and logistics personnel sending them out and other management to run the show. I doubt they would shut the place down for that, but I could be wrong. I'm a person of instant gratification, when I want something I get it. This waiting is killing me especially when they already have my money and I have nothing to show for it but time waiting. The frustration is real!

My estimated shipping date usually remains around the 26th, it has dropped to the 23rd for a day and yesterday shot up to the 30th and now its back down to the 27th. So I don't put much faith in the shipping date as like weather it will change 100 times. But I do think it should happen within a couple of days of it. I was really hoping to get mine before the long July 4th weekend but that's not looking promising. My plane will be in its annual inspection so I wont be able to fly or ride a onewheel. Gonna be a sucky holiday. hahaha

But in all I still feel FM, being as far behind as they, should be working non stop, overtime, and weekends to get caught up. There is no reason if they have stock to be so far behind. With all these pre orders they are making hand over fist and no reason why they cant step up production. Maybe they are and they just don't have the facility to run more production I don't know, but seeing how when I ordered it said it would ship may and here we are mid june I would think they should send out weekly or even bi weekly updates to those who have pre ordered. That way we know we are not forgotten about and that we know they are still doing what they can. It is a lot of money to be out that's for sure and be in the dark so to speak for 2 months.

Rant off, sorry for the long post. hahaha

THAT WASN'T A RANT.....
    it was the truth... spoken loudly
    and, i agree with EVERY SINGLE WORD

• @simtech and @spalding12 I just received it today and I'm going to say it was worth the wait. I think I'll eventually forget about the long wait, or, alternatively, the long wait will have made the experience of having this that much more savory. Hope it's the same for you.

• 11142 delivered today, July 5th at approx. 1:00pm

• @BabaBooey said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

11142 delivered today, July 5th at approx. 1:00pm

Normally fedex delivers at my house at like 9am. Today.....still not delivered! And it was loaded on the truck for delivery yesterday. sigh....

Sooo......how is it!?

• Harder than it looks but sick when you get it down. It started pouring rain so I only rode for about 30 mins. Carving and turning was the most difficult so far. Got it linked to the app and registered so I'm ready to start clocking official distance and speed.

• Cool man! I'm pissed at the moment. FedEx said it delivered so I went home and no package. Looked at security camera footage and FedEx never arrived but it says delivered to front door. Sigh....i wonder whose front door! Not happy at all right now.

• 11555 in production!!!!!

• This thing is a blast!!

• @simtech said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

This thing is a blast!!

Glad to hear it showed up.

• @BabaBooey yeah I was pretty bummed yesterday thinking they delivered it to the wrong address. After filing a complaint with FedEx today they had reopened the tracking number and got delivered in the morning. Whew...Just glad to have it..I think they got backed up from the holiday and said it was delivered just to call it a day. But the driver today swore she never saw it on her truck yesterday. I said well someone scanned onto a truck yesterday and scanned it delivered later in the day so.....whatever I got it and im happy.

• @simtech I didn't get home until about 4 today, I was on it all night. It was awesome!

• @Nothinbcwh it is! I brought mine to work to night and was zipping around the halls. Hehe

• 10890 just arrived in Berlin, Germany!! <3

(International orders are a tough thing to live through.)

• Guys,
    I am about to order my second OW+. I waited for my 1st OW+ three months. What's the waiting time nowadays? The official website states six weeks. Is it true?

• I ordered mine March 23rd through my local dealer which may have added more time to wait? But either way I was happy to support my little town local shop. Also I don't have a order number like everyone else. Got mine Friday 3 days ago. A total wait of 3 months and 2 weeks. I rode a friend's older onewheel while I waited so I didn't have to starve. Lol

• Order #116** scheduled to be delivered tomorrow!!! I have waited so long for this... good luck to everybody else waiting.

• Bringing this back from the graveyard.

Order 162XX Placed on 26-September, Shipped 29-September. FedEx delivery scheduled to deliver today 02-October.

Fender and bumper kit will be delivered tomorrow 03-October.

• @lil_mack said in A thought: post your OW+ shipping notifications w/ first two digits of order #?:

Bringing this back from the graveyard.

Order 162XX Placed on 26-September, Shipped 29-September. FedEx delivery scheduled to deliver today 02-October.

Fender and bumper kit will be delivered tomorrow 03-October.

This was my experience also, pretty much day for day on the same weekend.

Much more efficient than getting signed into the forums, took almost a month for that. :/

• @poppavein
    I messaged support on the OW facebook site to get approved on here.

• Yeah it took a little while to get approved for the forums, and don't yet have a reply to my Facebook messages... but I did just get a tracking number for order 180XX which I ordered on Black Friday in the sale.

Should have it next Monday if all goes to plan :)