Delivery??

• @goodblake-eskate ...Your Hired!! :)

• @goodblake-eskate If I don't get my board by the week of 3/27 I'm coming after you.

• @goodblake-eskate This took me all of 5 minutes to put together.

Future Motion if you sent out a similar email to this the amount good will and praise you would receive from your customers would be through the roof. You would have loyal customers for life just for providing a simple update rather than having everyone like me, constantly refreshing my email hoping that I have a shipping email from you, and subsequently posting angry (whiny @Zen-Potatoes ) posts on your forum.

You will want to thank me after you send this email out, and you can do so just by bumping my order to the top of the list. :)
    Thanks

• @sidebox Uh oh ... well based on my made up schedule, I would have my board the week of March 13 so I would just Onewheel away from you at 19mph!
    :P

• @Sean_G_NYC Haha thanks! They are hiring right?

• @goodblake-eskate I think a lot of you are missing the point; the reason FM isn't putting out an email like this is because they don't want to provide specific dates for fear of missing those deadlines. They estimated founding members would get their boards in late Feb/early March. Well, guess what -- it's still early March! Every time I've emailed them I've gotten a response within a day, and I'm not going to blow a gasket if my early March estimate turns into late March or early April.

• @e-ball if they can't give estimated dates of when a specific repetitive process is to be completed, they have big supply chain and/or assembly line issues that they should work on resolving. Ideally prior to launching a v2 of a product. I'm not going to blow a gasket either. I am just going to point that out.

• @e-ball said in Delivery??:

@goodblake-eskate I think a lot of you are missing the point; the reason FM isn't putting out an email like this is because they don't want to provide specific dates for fear of missing those deadlines. They estimated founding members would get their boards in late Feb/early March. Well, guess what -- it's still early March! Every time I've emailed them I've gotten a response within a day, and I'm not going to blow a gasket if my early March estimate turns into late March or early April.

Except even their estimates are bogus and keep changing. There was no "early March" BS when people placed their orders on day 1. It straight-up said "Shipping in February." Then it became clear they mean late feb. Then it became late feb, early march. Then like 70 people actually got their boards shipped at all, to date. I'm not one to get all butthurt over shitty customer service when the product is awesome, but I don't even know if the product is awesome yet. Yeah, yeah, I hear you all rave about it, but I've also seen quite a few posts about technical difficulties and huge wait times to get their boards back. Imagine getting a defective +, as busy as FM is right now.... You'd end up getting your board in June.

• Order #7103 arrived today. Very excited to play with it. Looking good in the office so far, almost completely silent....

• This post is deleted!

• @goodblake-eskate said in Delivery??:

@Zen.Potatoes Let me do all the leg work for FM on an email that would put all of this to rest.

Dear Valued Future Motion Customer,

First of all, thank you so much for buying a Onewheel which we have poured our heart in soul into these last 4 years. Whether this is your first experience with Onewheel or if you upgrading an original Onewheel, we are confident you will absolutely love the Onewheel +. Let me say that again, Thank You!
    However, due to some unforeseen production issues and to the incredibly high demand (THANK YOU) we are having to modify our original estimated shipping time frames. Please see the new estimated shipping time frames below for Onewheel + shipments.

Orders 7050 - 7100 - Shipped Feb. 29
    Orders 7100 - 7200 - Expect to ship the week of March 6
    Orders 7200 - 7300 - Expect to ship the week of March 13
    Orders 7300 - 7400 - Expect to ship the week of March 20
    Orders 7500 - 7600 - Expect to ship the week of March 27

Orders 7600 - 8000 - We hope to get out in April - We will provide another revised schedule toward the end of March.

Please note these estimated time frames are just that estimates. Everyone at Future Motion is working as hard as they can to get these Onewheel + out the door. We are going to do our best to be ahead of this schedule, but if for some reason we fall behind, we will provide you with a similar update.

Thank You,

Everyone at Future Motion

OK just so there is no confusion... THIS IS A SAMPLE TEMPLATE FOR FUTURE MOTION TO FILL IN THE ACTUAL FACTS TO PROVIDE THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH SOME INFORMATION ON WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR $1500 . PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT THESE DATES ETC ARE ANY WHERE CLOSE TO BEING CORRECT!!!

Sweet thats all I wanted, I'll stop crying now.

• @goodblake-eskate The reason they don't give you a run down like the one you so beautifully laid out is you will not like their answers. Its annoying but unfortunately true. I prefer the truth myself no matter how painful it is.

• @COKids They actually gave you an estimate of late March in their response? If so I'm glad to have at least some idea so thanks for mentioning that.

• I emailed FM asking to upgrade to Overnight shipping on my Plus (727*) and just received a response stating that an upgrade was not possible and that my order would be shipping 'very, very soon'. I'm about 120 behind the latest shipment.

Took one day to hear back. Fingers crossed for shipment of a few hundred boards this week!

• This is the reply I got when I asked for an updated ETA today:

Thank you for your patience! We are thrilled to announce we have begun shipping Onewheel+. While more boards are built everyday, it is a measured process to scale towards full production. We will continue to ship Founding Pioneer members boards in the order in which orders were placed. All Founding Members should be fulfilled in March. Gold Pioneer members will be shipped late March to mid April. Silver Pioneer members will ship mid April and all additional orders will be fulfilled shortly after.
    We will send you a confirmation email with tracking information once you’re board is set to leave the fulfillment center.
    Hang tight! You’re going to love it!

• @Snurfer future motion told me today my board won't ship for atleast another week.. I'm number 727*

• Thanks for all the feedback guys,

Sounds like I'll be getting my board late march.
    Wish we could get some concrete shipping dates.

• I contacted Future Motion yesterday and I asked if they were waiting on parts or if they were only able to make a few a day, and this is the response I received:

"Thanks so much for checking back in! We are currently shipping out orders in the order they were placed. As we work towards a full scale production we will be updating orders that are shipping. We do not release production information, however we can confirm
    as soon as your board ships we also provide a confirmation email that contains tracking information.

Again we are pumped to get you and all of our other rad riders their new boards. We are working hard to get all of these orders fulfilled and will get you on your board shortly."

I'm order #804X.
    I think I'll be waiting another month, at least. Oh well, it been 2 months to the day since I ordered, I can wait some more. I just wanna ride onewheel!