Delivery??

• Seriously, what are people complaining about....?

They said they would start to ship in Feb, check. They said they would continue to ship into March and they are.

If people are really annoyed that a one off original (and fking awesome) TOY that cannot be purchased anywhere else on the planet ( maybe even the universe ) is delayed by a couple of weeks. ( even though at the moment it techinally isn't :/ )

Then maybe you have issues. . & possibly too little else going on in your life..

Take this as tough love or let the hate begin.

Peace n Fucking, believe! :)

• @Zen.Potatoes Just for the sake of trolling :P Hehe

As far as I can tell, they haven't shipped any boards in March. They shipped out the initial batch of 50 or so on the 28th, but I haven't seen anyone post that they have received shipping confirmations since that initial batch.

And again just for giggles and please don't think I saying this seriously or that this anyway is the same as the quality Onewheel, but you can buy this in this universe. :P

https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Electric-Self-Balancing-Scooter-Skateboard-Hoverboard-One-Wheel-Skateboard/389527584?goog_pla=1&gpid=76984043821&keyword=&goog_pla=1&pos=1o2&ad_type=pla&gclid=Cj0KEQiAl4TGBRDhgvmikdHPsdABEiQAtBcc8FEmOybdPM-XUXXZVUtR9H14yoQzgiAJG16NjR8q8uoaAshC8P8HAQ

Need Onewheel + asap as I have taken to trolling (all in good fun - not serious) to pass the time. :)

• Honestly.. I'm not trolling too... But I am a wind up merchant and take the piss 99% of the time.....but for the greater good :) Its just who I am..

I just though people need to chill a little....

If boards aren't here by Late Match/April, then I'll be a bit little pissed too.. but they are so worth the wait and a couple of weeks extra isnt that much of an extra wait for such an awesome bit of kit & I'm sure they don't want the delay anymore than we do...

• @kmacor I'm in đŸ‡Ģ🇷 and don't even have an Order Number but shoul get the OW+ in may. You see, your case is better than mine 😀

• Mine shipped in the 2nd batch on March 2nd, arrived on March 6th. Order 714x. Now that I have it, it hasn't stopped raining sideways for 3 days. Lots of stuff that's out of our control, but learning to be patient is not one of them. I'm not running to the weather man to bitch about his broken promise of dry days to come. I just pass the time by coming to the forum to watch you guys squirm. Reminds me of how I tell my kids 'maybe' to something they want to do, and later have to tell them no. I usually get a response like "but you said!". Welcome to life, it's hard sometimes...

• @jordo

Yep, I hear ya.

It's a stunning Spring day around here and as much as I'd love to leave a note on the door 'Gone Shredding', I have to get 6 shipments ready before the Postman come for pick-up.

All in all, life is good..

• I think the biggest issue most people are having is the lack of communication more so than the actual delay. If they are having issues whether it is vendor supply related, lack of staff, or even defects that are causing delays, they should notify us. They don't have to give specifics, but a simple email stating delivery dates have been pushed back do to unforeseen circumstances would quiet most of the complaints. You will always have those that will bitch about anything and everything, it can actually be a good thing sometimes.

I regularly buy things on kickstarter, so I am patient and understanding of delays as that is to be expected from crowd funded products. However, FM is no longer a start up company. They may be small and create an amazing product, but that doesn't mean we should just sit here quiet while they break promises and fail to notify us unless we are bugging them.

Having the item a Pre-order isn't an excuse either. Most companies do not ask for the entire cost up front before delivery (Excluding crowd funding sites). I routinely pre-order products (cell phones, video games, computers, high end toys etc. as I like to have the latest and greatest) and the vast majority hit their target dates and only ask for a portion of the cost up front. Good businesses understand their capabilities.

I also highly doubt they are working round the clock otherwise more units would have been shipped out by now, so it most likely is a vendor issue as these are fairly simple to actually assemble (meaning not a lot of parts).

With that being said, I am patiently waiting and won't really bitch unless a few more weeks go by and I still haven't received my board (as I ordered within the first 2 hours of launch and was stated feb. delivery not march). I just don't see anything wrong with those who are already complaining, its always a good thing, allows companies to see were they need to improve. Perception is reality.

• From the support, they are not at full scal production yet ☚ī¸

• Update for international orders. I haven't contacted FM. This email is from them today. Im order 744X

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your order! Your board will be ready to ship within the 1-2 weeks and will take 5-6 days to arrive in AU.

However, Australian customs recently has begun requesting a vehicle permit to allow the shipment into the country. From our understanding you will need to personally fill out the permit at the website here. They qualify us as a 'Non-Road Self Balancing vehicle' and you can fill out the application at the bottom of the page. Once submitted it will be approved and then FedEx will release the board. Attached here is our brochure which should contain all information to apply.

We are more than happy to provide any needed information.

• Im order 717x. Still nothing too. Must be production issues....

• @jozepi said in Delivery??:

Update for international orders. I haven't contacted FM. This email is from them today. Im order 744X

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for reaching out and congratulations on your order! Your board will be ready to ship within the 1-2 weeks and will take 5-6 days to arrive in AU.

However, Australian customs recently has begun requesting a vehicle permit to allow the shipment into the country. From our understanding you will need to personally fill out the permit at the website here. They qualify us as a 'Non-Road Self Balancing vehicle' and you can fill out the application at the bottom of the page. Once submitted it will be approved and then FedEx will release the board. Attached here is our brochure which should contain all information to apply.

We are more than happy to provide any needed information.

For the Australians playing at home, this is the link to follow https://infrastructure.gov.au/vehicles/imports/import_options/orneao.aspx

Approval can take up to 20 business days and cost $50AUD. So jump on it even if FM didn't send you any email. They sent me a brochure to upload to application. Let me know if anyone wants a copy.

• @onewheeltrumpusa I suspect it's parts not being delivered issues (from one or more of their suppliers).

• If I've genuinely upset anyone with my post(s)above... I sincerely apologies.. Just Onewheel/Pinkbike are the only two places I found on the net without any hassle n just good vibes n seeing all the bad-vibes made me feel like I had (wrongly) to say something.

I remember waiting for my first OneWheel and yes the wait for pure torture and pretty much only one of the times i felt like a kid again waiting for Xmas... A few weeks seemed like a lifetime.

BUT

The OneWheel is the greatest "TOY" I personally have every bought, & I say toy because it makes me feel like a kid and puts a huge grin on my face pretty every-time i get on it, over the years I've spent 10-100x more on gadgets/cars/bikes/toys and I simply never got the pure fun I get out of the OneWheel every time I step on it.

It really is a life/style game changer.

My advice would be to try not to check this website everyday or it will probably only make the wait harder, but once you do that first carve or feel like you are floating for the first time all this angst will be instantly forgotten.

Peace.

• Just received this email the other day.

HANG TIGHT!
    Hey Onewheel+ Founders,

Thank you so much for your patience, we know you expected to be riding by now and we wanted to give you a quick update on where we're at. We can assure you your new Onewheel+ is in the works and in good hands.

While we were able to get the first batch of boards shipped in late February without a hitch, we encountered an issue with a part needed for the motor on the next batch. Quality is what Onewheel+ is all about and we can't cut any corners, so we sent the piece back to our supplier and are now awaiting a new shipment to arrive to continue our build.

To the best of our knowledge, it looks like Founding Members' boards will be shipping in late March up to early April. We know how excited you are for One+ and that the wait is brutal, but please know our team is working around the clock to ensure your board is made with the care and love it deserves.

The ride is worth the wait, we promise.

Onelove,
    Onewheel Team