Onewheel+ from ~o~ to --o-- for heavier riders

• @shaunabe Agreed, OW+ is a must for 200lb plus pilots. Nice write up.

• I don't seem to have any trouble with my V1 in these regards and I am tipping the scales at 230# of solid muscle. (?)

• All you guys posting such good reviews of the OW+ are making it really hard to resist buying one. At least I'd have a second board for to loan a friend when we go riding or just as a backup in case I had to send one in for repair. Dammit, that's not helping either.

• @thegreck

Man I was thinking the exact same thing heading back from a ride.
    I mean, sure I don't cruise fast but it's nice to know the speed is there when I need it.
    My V1 ain't going anywhere if I get the +

• @sonny123 The increased stability also sounds great. A more powerful motor can help you out in a lot of different spots, even if you only ride 8mph. But I'd love to be able to ride at 15-17 without pushback. Sounds like heaven.

• @thegreck

Yep...

Looks like shipping now is in May if you order today. Understandably so.

• @thegreck it's been kinda crazy how smooth you can ride, then only to check the app after and see you were coasting through at 21mph without any pushback.

• I don't buy this 21 MPH crap :) as i don't buy 20 mph with the old board coasting :) but.... I do buy a OW+ very late so I'm going to be waiting awhile and basically i'm looking for that 15 mph with no pushback and stability for a 220lb rider :)

I usually find my boards coasting just before pushback around 13 MPH. I'm sure i have pushed them to about 17 or so just before failure when i crashed them and banged my shit up but, that doesn't really count Does it. Cause that's not cruise Ing its crashing. ;) Maybe you. Are a bunch of thin small MFers :) flying all over the place.

• @shaunabe Have you noticed higher-than-normal battery drain with the V2? I ride aggressively, and I'm the same weight as you, and the battery drain seems a little ridiculous

• @No I need to go back and benchmark my original, but so far, sees to be in 6-7mile range, which is what I recall. I have a few commuter routes and I can make the same "refuel" stops :)

I will pay more attention and report back.

• @Aaron-Broward-FL I weigh 210 and I usually wouldn't ever go this fast on my v1 mainly due to it nose diving so often, and early pushback around 12mph. However with the plus it just coasts very easily at 18+ speeds. I still don't think I've felt full pushback, if anything I mentally push myself back because I see how fast I'm whizzing by shit lol

Check the new app. I'm numero 3 EPiD3MiK

• Nose diving so often... :) how many times did it take your to learn your lesson :)

• Cause i am still fucking killing my damn shoulder ahhh pain :) 2 weeks later i don't know if if i tore some muscle or just strained a tendon or something but fuck. .Rrrr. And I don't even know what caused this nose dive. Had to send the board back. I even invested in some serious pads for my more daring riding from now on. :) its just not worth the weeks of pain. Disruption in my schedule.