Another + review
aris last edited by aris
No brainer purchase if you're a onewheel fan and can afford it. Buy it.
- Quiet. A whisper in comparison to the V1
- Faster. Yeah, much smoother acceleration curve and going up to 21 is effortless.
- Torque. yes, it is better on hills and dips less/lags less when it needs power
- Smooth. All of the above make it a smoother ride.
- Footpads are truly improved. In every way, but mostly that I can have a comfortable stance without accidentally killing the motor and thus myself.
- More money
- Less range. at least 10% less for same PSI, but it depends how your ride, I'm sure (faster average speed = less distance).
- Sketchier on the edges. not sure why but riding it on the edges is more wobbly, I feel my feet have less leverage and control in tight turns. It might have to do with the new shaping. Want to revisit this with Delerium.
BUY BUY BUY
A+ work here FM
sonny123 last edited by
These reviews are making me sick...
Wheelyz last edited by
simple yet nice
snwbrdwndsrf last edited by
@aris is your v1 tire rounded on the edges? Mine is and I think it improves carving.
aris last edited by
@snwbrdwndsrf yeah, but you know what I think is the issue? It's all the shaping. When I switch to sequoia the looser controls offer way more flexibility and heel toe control on the board, but when I switch to mission it tightens up so you lose that. The former is great at low speeds and the latter is great at high speeds. I want to see a mode where it handles like sequoia at low speeds and ramps firmness to mission at higher speeds. That's the dream ride in all conditions for me.