OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]

• so the latest known shipped board is in the ballpark of 10,110? Anyone else out there with a higher number?

• @keithers I am Number 10,162 but was suppose to be shipping out today but no tracking confirmation as of yet!? I'll keep you guys posted thou! :)

• New firmware (4001) has arrived according to facebook. Curious what has changed

• @Wakeboarder54 said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

@keithers I am Number 10,162 but was suppose to be shipping out today but no tracking confirmation as of yet!? I'll keep you guys posted thou! :)

Thanks! I'm still a ways out. I wish they could get out like 400-500 per week. That seems not that unreasonable. I don't know how big their factory is...

• @keithers Yeah they have done that amount in the past so not unreasonable. It does seem as if they slowed down once they hit the 10,000 range. IDK as far behind as they are they should be running a round the clock and weekends to get caught up. No reason to be behind as far as they are. And yet home page says shipping in July.. Please if you ordered today it would be September before you got yours. Unless its a supply issue in which case I wish they would put out weekly updates for those who have pre ordered. I mean they got my full $1500 and 2 months later...hahaha Its getting close..I just really hope to get order 11,110 before the long July 4th weekend. Current estimate is June 26th shipping date so that is pushing it coming from Cali to the Sip.

• I just received shipping notification for order #102xx!! Thanks @SeattleCommuter for creating this thread. I've never followed-up anything this hard in my life. Totally psyched to get out there!

• @PowerWheel5000 said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

New firmware (4001) has arrived according to facebook. Curious what has changed

Thanks for the heads up. Post up if you learn more

• Shipping notification on 06/06/2017 for order 10,193

• Just pitching in - my order number is 11,94x and my Estimated date is July 11th. Hope that helps someone, I will update should this change. Till then, OWv1 and I have been having a blast. haha

EDIT: Bumped to July 10th today. Hope that sticks and keeps bumping lower and lower :-D

• order # 122XX
    expected date to SHIP...
    was 7/17
    then changed to 7/18... 2 days ago
    just now
    back down to 7/14

who knows
    fun to watch

• Shipped and will arrive tomorrow! Order #10162 Stoked! Finally!!! :)

• @spalding12 said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

order # 122XX
    expected date to SHIP...
    was 7/17
    just now
    back down to 7/14

who knows
    fun to watch

I got pump faked too. from 7/11 to 7/7, and now back to 7/11 lol

• @keithers said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

@spalding12 said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

order # 122XX
    expected date to SHIP...
    was 7/17
    just now
    back down to 7/14

who knows
    fun to watch

they probably enjoy MESSING WITH US... LOL
    why didn't i order MONTHS AGO?
    MY bad... i know that

• Mine is bouncing around daily to but only within a day of each other. Yeah I really wished I ordered earlier. I ordered as soon as I found out about a one wheel. Well I saw someone on one on youtube, talked about it the next day to the wife, then the 3rd day I jumped in. Had I done it the first day Id likely be a week out instead of 3! Current estimate is Jun 26th shipping for order 11,110. Just 819 more orders to go. hahaha

• @simtech said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

Mine is bouncing around daily to but only within a day of each other. Yeah I really wished I ordered earlier. I ordered as soon as I found out about a one wheel. Well I saw someone on one on youtube, talked about it the next day to the wife, then the 3rd day I jumped in. Had I done it the first day Id likely be a week out instead of 3! Current estimate is Jun 26th shipping for order 11,110. Just 819 more orders to go. hahaha

Could be less than that to go for you. I ordered the stand as a separate order and was order 12,1something or other and it already arrived last week. I'm waiting for my board now because the stand is lonely

@simtech said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

Mine is bouncing around daily to but only within a day of each other. Yeah I really wished I ordered earlier. I ordered as soon as I found out about a one wheel. Well I saw someone on one on youtube, talked about it the next day to the wife, then the 3rd day I jumped in. Had I done it the first day Id likely be a week out instead of 3! Current estimate is Jun 26th shipping for order 11,110. Just 819 more orders to go. hahaha

Could be less than that to go for you. I ordered the stand as a separate order and was order 12,1something or other and it already arrived last week. I'm waiting for my board now because the stand is lonely

my OW+ is 122XX
    i ordered the stand later
    that order was 123XX
    it got here 2 days ago
    i wish my 7/14 estimate of shipping would be more in my favor....
    HOWEVER..... with some rumblings here about battery management/foot sensor issues and EXPERIENCED riders experiencing NOSEDIVES, etc...
    i'm happy FM will get a few more weeks to TWEAK SOMETHING before they make mine

i've always followed the wave of BLEEDING EDGE TECHNOLOGY... and i DO and always HAVE understood the INHERENT and UNSPOKEN risks
    but... i'm still a bit skeptical about the things i read here regarding the OW+ having issues the ORIGINAL OW never did

... time will tell

• @spalding12 said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

@keithers said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

@simtech said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

my OW+ is 122XX
    i ordered the stand later
    that order was 123XX
    it got here 2 days ago
    i wish my 7/14 estimate of shipping would be more in my favor....
    HOWEVER..... with some rumblings here about battery management/foot sensor issues and EXPERIENCED riders experiencing NOSEDIVES, etc...
    i'm happy FM will get a few more weeks to TWEAK SOMETHING before they make mine

i've always followed the wave of BLEEDING EDGE TECHNOLOGY... and i DO and always HAVE understood the INHERENT and UNSPOKEN risks
    but... i'm still a bit skeptical about the things i read here regarding the OW+ having issues the ORIGINAL OW never did

... time will tell

I never had a V1 onewheel, so I won't have anything to compare it to. I only rode the V1 version for a short while when someone had one at a sporting event I was at. Battery Management is a biggie though...

• So sad now that this chart is no longer being updated...please update!!! I check here every day. Maybe it's dumb, but seeing visible progress was better than seeing nothing at all.

• @keeevin Have you used the "Dude Where's My OneWheel" Tracker on the website?

@spalding12 said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/1]:

order # 122XX
    expected date to SHIP...
    was 7/17
    just now
    back down to 7/14

who knows
    fun to watch

Now I have gone from
    7/11 to 7/7 to 7/11, and now I am 7/6

Having it for 4th of July Weekend would be great. That is what I am hoping for, but seems like a longshot