OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]

• Argh I wanna know what @merophosis said 😩

• The curve seems to have flattened out some. But on the bright side it's still showing a 26 June shipping date.

Since this new tracking has started has anybody seen if the date shown actually has a OW ship?

• @simtech said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/12]:

The curve seems to have flattened out some. But on the bright side it's still showing a 26 June shipping date.

Since this new tracking has started has anybody seen if the date shown actually has a OW ship?

I haven't seen it. I do know 10,4xx is delivering today or tomorrow for a friend of mine.

That's the highest number I've heard of shipping

• @keithers in the other thread 10,5xx got notified for shipping today...so they are still shipping. about 600 away for me. Still showing an estimated ship date of 26 june. Im not sure I believe that now seeing they are only on 5xx. Though I bet most orders now are likely not people on this forum and I don't do fecesbook to know what's going on there.

• now i'm more than a bit disappointed
    like a lot of other folks tonight
    july 13th just became july 26th
    i guess CLOSING DOWN and PARTYING in VAIL wasn't the smartest CORPORATE decision
    very aggravating

• @spalding12 I second that. I am order 1109* and I was sitting comfortably at 6/23, until today, where I slid to 6/26, then later, 6/27. And it suspiciously happens the week after RFTR. Hmm.

• The only other possibility is that somehow a defect has been found in the new boards, and they had to stop production. Maybe all this complaining about the battery management system (BMS) being faulty is true and the supply chain of new products is such or the time to have more research and development is such that production had to slow down. I have never been a conspiracy theorist, but there has to be some reason my board's estimated date of shipping increased by two weeks in 1 day. It sure would be nice if somebody would say something, but we all know that will never happen

• As with the rest of you, my date just dropped too. I'm 11373 and went from 6/26 to 7/3 in the blink of an eye. Hoping they get things on track and ramp up production!!

• they really better comment on this issue or it's a public relations disaster
    was it the FRIVOLITY IN VAIL?
    was it the DISCOVERY OF SOMETHING THAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED?

THEY are the ones who decided to show everyone the EXPECTED DATE OF SHIPPING
    so... something must be said

• 121xx. Ship date went from July 13 to July 18. Summer will be over by the time it arrives. Huge bummer.

• Any shipping updates? Pretty bummed about the etas slipping, hoping to see at least someone saying they're having a board shipped today, otherwise it may be some kind of manufacturing problem. Also, I think it's effing hilarious that they still show 'Shipping July 2017'. Yeah right. When I ordered mine it said shipping may, I'll be lucky if it ships at the dead end of June.

• 11,94x jumped from July 10th to July 13th...:'(

• @tomflord I posted my actual order number and then realized that my email address was easily accessible. Not sure why there is a fear of posting the order number - not sure what people could do, but you never know.

• @merophosis respekt ✌🏼🤙🏼

• @keeevin Mine slipped last night to June 30th from the 26th, then today went to June 27th. Just checked it now and its June 23rd. I think as these times get closer it will narrow down and stay constant.

• I’m order 1095X. My order hasn’t changed and has been constant at June 21st. Today I also saw that my Onewheel has entered production. I can’t wait!!!

• Mine has been trickling to a later date too. 11,8xx, my friend's 10,4xx has been delivered

• @keithers said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/12]:

Mine has been trickling to a later date too. 11,8xx, my friend's 10,4xx has been delivered

I think my expected delivery date dropped another 3 days today...seems like a consistent slowdown :(

• @keithers that's strange, mine has went down and stayed down. Keep the faith its almost time! Mine still shows next Friday for 11,110. Im hoping Monday it will switch to in production. Mine too went up but has come back down to even lower than the normal for me. So don't look to much into it. I know its hard as I too look like every stupid hour. hahaha

• I have dropped from June 26 to July 4 in the last couple of weeks. Hoping for a bump up soon! Working on patience is not easy, but it's all good.
    Order #1137*