OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]

• @keithers it almost looks like they are. It won't be long for you!

• Congrats dudes!
    I'm 1137x and and dropped from July 6 to July 7.
    Just over a week! This is painful, but I know it will be worth the wait. I should be shredding in about 2 weeks.

• 121xx --- originally July 13th ship date, moved and moved and moved to July 25! :/

• @dcblacklion
    That's about how much mine dropped from the original estimation. I started at June 25.

• Any later numbered shipping orders to report today?

• @simtech does yours still show is in California? My FedEx Shipping number still just says the label has been printed.

• Order 11,19X here. Showing for July 6th Ship date. Cmon baby, I kept my motorcycle in storage for this...

• @Nothinbcwh said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/12]:

@simtech does yours still show is in California? My FedEx Shipping number still just says the label has been printed.

Yes still in California. it left San Jose and went to Tracy, California. And left Tracy 9am this morning. My deliver date moved from Wednesday to Thursday now. FM and FedEx must use the same estimation model! hahaha

Might want to query FM about it. I got my shipping notice Wednesday like you but it didn't show picked up until Thursday. But it is in transit now.

• @simtech at least yours is in transit, mine has not changed since the shipping label was created. 🤐

• @simtech So, I called the customer service hotline, and it rings and rings, then says to leave a message and I'll get a call back...then hangs up on me before I can do anything. I understand if they're closed they're closed, but WTH...there are just perpetually deeper and deeper levels of frustration going on.

• @keeevin said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 6/12]:

@simtech at least yours is in transit, mine has not changed since the shipping label was created. 🤐

Sometimes tracking is behind the actual tracking status. It's possible that it's actually in transit and then all the sudden tracking will update like 2 stops

• @keeevin for real?? Dang maybe call FedEx?

• This post is deleted!

• @keeevin said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]:

@simtech So, I called the customer service hotline, and it rings and rings, then says to leave a message and I'll get a call back...then hangs up on me before I can do anything. I understand if they're closed they're closed, but WTH...there are just perpetually deeper and deeper levels of frustration going on.

Not super professional, but I'm assuming their voicemail box is full from people inquiring about their orders and ship times. That is really frustrating. I definitely have had packages that appear to be stuck at "shipping label" created, and then it all the sudden shows up at my doorstep.

• @dcblacklion Yup. My order number is super close to yours. When I placed my order, the site said "Shipping in June." With a couple of days, the estimate was 7/12. My present estimate is 7/21. The FM site now says "Ships in 6 Weeks." Hmm. I placed my order five weeks ago and still have an "estimated" three to go. It's a shame that they can't just be real about the shipping. They certainly didn't hesitate to take my money, yet they haven't once emailed me about delays -- much less reached out to apologize. Awesome tech backed by awesome customer service is what really makes for a great company.

• @OnewheelOneLove said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]:

@dcblacklion Yup. My order number is super close to yours. When I placed my order, the site said "Shipping in June." With a couple of days, the estimate was 7/12. My present estimate is 7/21. The FM site now says "Ships in 6 Weeks." Hmm. I placed my order five weeks ago and still have an "estimated" three to go. It's a shame that they can't just be real about the shipping. They certainly didn't hesitate to take my money, yet they haven't once emailed me about delays -- much less reached out to apologize. Awesome tech backed by awesome customer service is what really makes for a great company.

Yeah I believe the true "purchase to ship" date is somewhere in the ballpark of 9-12 weeks

• @dcblacklion said

The FM site now says "Ships in 6 Weeks."

@keithers said

Yeah I believe the true "purchase to ship" date is somewhere in the ballpark of 9-12 weeks

And people that ordered in January thought they'd have to wait at most 60 days and ended up waiting anywhere between 90-120 days. Interesting...

• @SeattleCommuter said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]:

@dcblacklion said

The FM site now says "Ships in 6 Weeks."

@keithers said

And people that ordered in January thought they'd have to wait at most 60 days and ended up waiting anywhere between 90-120 days. Interesting...

In the end it was frustrating but to quote our local coach "it is what it is". Two options, cancel the order or wait it out. I guess this whole thread is based on venting and hoping... haha, it may help you mentally but your board will ship when ready.

My 4 week shipping estimate turned into 3 months. Sucked but board made it. I did not count my board as shipped until I had the FedEx tracking number. Just think, FM is just helping build hype...

• @skyman88 What's interesting to me is how the numbers are practically the same. I wonder if they purposefully give ETAs that are roughly half of what it should take. Or if they figured that going over double the expected wait is the threshold where they start to lose too many clients.

6 -> 9-12
    60 -> 90-120

I guess I'm trying to rationalize why they've been giving misleading ETAS since January and why they haven't tried to fix it... Or why they've yet to improve their PR in a satisfactory manner...

It's like FM gave up on ethical marketing practices... Just cuz? Surely, there's got to be a reason... Right?

I'm just saying, by now their Marketing team should be fully aware that they're pissing off their customers. I actually met a guy in Seattle who really wanted to try a Onewheel, so I let him try mine. Turns out he totally geeked out on it and tried to find all the info he could. He had even looked at this very thread! So why didn't he purchase one? Because he was under the impression that they would never catch up with orders. Their 💩 marketing is hurting their sales and makes me seriously question wether they're the entity that will make the Onewheel a mainstream sport...

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• I agree. My only thought is that maybe upgrading their production capabilitues was going to be too expensive, and order purchase rates are probably leveling off, so they don't want to do anything that would deter people from ordering, so they leave it at 6 weeks, even though it's not true in any way. And I think as long as there is no SERIOUS competition, they have the market cornered, and can continue on with their poor expectation-setting. But once another American startup starts producing a quality product that is very similar, they're gonna have to turn things around for sure...