OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]

• Updated 5/10/2017 @ 1:41PM

PLEASE NOTE: As we are moving up in order numbers, it is expected that fewer of those numbers actually represent OW+ orders (and not mafia bags, OW original or any kind of accessories). Other potential factors include people who had to re-place an order (when Affirm decided to screw a bunch of people over) as well as people who lost their patience and cancelled their pre-order. Obviously Future Motion has better info than me so feel free to contact them if you think you've been skipped (allow a couple of days before doing so because they're know to not ship exactly in numerical order) or you want a more up-to-date and accurate shipping estimate.

http://community.onewheel.com/topic/6844/1

• @SeattleCommuter Yeah I was wondering how many orders area actually +'s. Im order number 11,1xx and thought no way is there is thousands of +'s before me. I guess there can be but..haha oh well. As long as I get it before mid July I wont complain, though Im itching for it. I could not imagine those of you who ordered in Feb just now getting it...ugh

• @SeattleCommuter Shipping confirmation for #902X (5/10/17)

• @simtech I order a OneWheel+ (Order Number is 109xx) and then a few days later ordered a Fender that was Order Number 113xx. The Fender shipped the same day I placed the order and I've already received it. So a lot of order numbers in front of us might not actually be OneWheels which is good. :)

• @sthomas00 so what you're saying is that all of this charting and guessing is actually like pulling numbers out of our asses, and all it is doing is "helping" in some weird way with our anxiety around receiving our much desired OneWheel+s? Works for me!

• Order number 907x shipping label created 5/11.

• I have order #927X and I keep checking my email and this forum like a Crack head waiting to hear back from his dealer. Now... a OW Prayer

Our Order who art in Cali
    Onewheel be thy name
    thy orders come, when will mine be done
    we forked out cash and have nothing
    give is this day our daily ride
    and forgive us our nosedives
    as we forgave those who nosedive before us
    lead us into smooth acceleration
    and deliver us from road rash
    may OW give us the freedom, power
    and minimal push back forever and ever.

AMEN!

• @PwnWheel Well not exactly like "pulling number out of our [hats]".

TL;DR: As Brad A. Myers said in this article:

“People didn’t mind so much if it was inaccurate,” Myers says. “They still preferred the progress bar to not having anything at all.”

My take on it: We're lucky that FM issues sequential order numbers as otherwise collecting the necessary data for creating a similar graph would require most people on the forums to participate, which is no easy task. And although there could be gaps of varying sizes between actual OW+ orders, one could speculate that the ordering patterns changed over the entire pre-order period in response to news coverage, limited-time promotions as well as repeated delays. As such, the actual order fulfillment velocity should approximately follow the delta between the "max order # to have received a notification"/"day".

I speculate that the % of order numbers matching actual OW+ orders will decline over time and so the speedup in production will feel accentuated. That is all speculation of course but the bottom line is that the trend lines are "pessimistic", which I think we can all agree tends to cause fewer heartbreaks and disappointment on average.

I'm considering making a "progress bar" graphic that would give a less cluttered idea of progress (not everyone is equally interested in fluctuations over time I would imagine) but coming up empty on a good way to produce one. Anyone has ideas?

• Updated 5/12/2017 @ 3:22PM

We're almost there folks! Almost all Pioneer members have received a shipping notice or will receive one soon. "Regular" pre-orders are up next!

Today we're celebrating!!
    Woohoo!

• Has there been any orders to go out today? I'm so close now that all the patience I've had is really coming to an end. haha. #9160

Do we think once they are done with the Pios there will be another stall in the program? come on order# 9160!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• @darocket4 Actually I'm wondering if they're going to finish shipping all Pioneers, then Dealers, then continue fulfilling "regular" pre-orders.

• @sthomas00 I'm order 1095X, when did you order yours?

• Updated 5/15/2017 @ 12:20PM

http://community.onewheel.com/topic/6844/1

Unofficial update: All domestic (lower 48) Pioneer members (Founder, Gold, Silver) should have received their shipping notification. If you're a Pioneer and haven't received a shipping notification by the end of the week, feel free to email support@onewheel.com to request an updated estimate. Please keep in mind that international orders are a few weeks behind because of the additional paperwork required.

I hypothesize that they will fulfill dealers' orders next and then move on to "regular pre-orders" in the 9100+ range.

• 9160 created and eta is 5/17

Regular pre order on 2/4

It's happening!

• Looks like FM has not put us fully behind dealer orders. I'm regular pre-order 9177, and just received shipping confirmation this morning. I'm starting to get excited again! That was a really long 3.5 months.

• @99mhz FM is definitely not putting the dealers ahead of anyone...it appears to be the opposite. I ordered my second board from a dealer on 1/27 and haven't seen any confirmation of shipping while direct orders placed after the 27th have already shipped.

• #9201 reporting for duty... well, shipping actually. The wait is over, I'll be riding soon. Got the shipping confirmation this AM.

• It seems to me individuals that paid in advance are the biggest fans. If I was FM I"d make good on the biggest fans first. We ordered and paid, we are still fans at this point. I'm waiting like so many others, the experience is already happening. FM, I eager. Signed yours....

• @RedSqrl said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 5/15]:

It seems to me individuals that paid in advance are the biggest fans. If I was FM I"d make good on the biggest fans first. We ordered and paid, we are still fans at this point. I'm waiting like so many others, the experience is already happening. FM, I eager. Signed yours....

Yes but if I ordered from a dealer in January that is paying in advance as well. FM promised the dealers a date, the dealers promised their customers a date. Customers are getting mad with the dealers who can do nothing but keep pushing ship dates further back. If I didn't already have another board to ride and if I wasn't aware of all the info on this forum, i'd be extremely pissed and would probably cancel my order and give the dealer a bad review even though they are not at fault in any way.

• @CBR-954rr
    Yeah I hear you CBR. I was a little afraid regular pre-orders would be placed behind all dealer orders. Orders should go out in the order they came in. If a dealer ordered and shipped ahead of me that is fine and fair. As long as order numbers were not skipped over.
    Hope you get confirmation soon!