OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 7/1]

• Updated 5/15/2017 @ 12:20PM

http://community.onewheel.com/topic/6844/1

Unofficial update: All domestic (lower 48) Pioneer members (Founder, Gold, Silver) should have received their shipping notification. If you're a Pioneer and haven't received a shipping notification by the end of the week, feel free to email support@onewheel.com to request an updated estimate. Please keep in mind that international orders are a few weeks behind because of the additional paperwork required.

I hypothesize that they will fulfill dealers' orders next and then move on to "regular pre-orders" in the 9100+ range.

• 9160 created and eta is 5/17

Regular pre order on 2/4

It's happening!

• Looks like FM has not put us fully behind dealer orders. I'm regular pre-order 9177, and just received shipping confirmation this morning. I'm starting to get excited again! That was a really long 3.5 months.

• @99mhz FM is definitely not putting the dealers ahead of anyone...it appears to be the opposite. I ordered my second board from a dealer on 1/27 and haven't seen any confirmation of shipping while direct orders placed after the 27th have already shipped.

• #9201 reporting for duty... well, shipping actually. The wait is over, I'll be riding soon. Got the shipping confirmation this AM.

• It seems to me individuals that paid in advance are the biggest fans. If I was FM I"d make good on the biggest fans first. We ordered and paid, we are still fans at this point. I'm waiting like so many others, the experience is already happening. FM, I eager. Signed yours....

• @RedSqrl said in OW+ Fulfillment status (Chart) [Updated 5/15]:

It seems to me individuals that paid in advance are the biggest fans. If I was FM I"d make good on the biggest fans first. We ordered and paid, we are still fans at this point. I'm waiting like so many others, the experience is already happening. FM, I eager. Signed yours....

Yes but if I ordered from a dealer in January that is paying in advance as well. FM promised the dealers a date, the dealers promised their customers a date. Customers are getting mad with the dealers who can do nothing but keep pushing ship dates further back. If I didn't already have another board to ride and if I wasn't aware of all the info on this forum, i'd be extremely pissed and would probably cancel my order and give the dealer a bad review even though they are not at fault in any way.

• @CBR-954rr
    Yeah I hear you CBR. I was a little afraid regular pre-orders would be placed behind all dealer orders. Orders should go out in the order they came in. If a dealer ordered and shipped ahead of me that is fine and fair. As long as order numbers were not skipped over.
    Hope you get confirmation soon!

• @CBR-954rr @RedSqrl @99mhz

Here's my take on it (long post): I don't know how closely you guys followed this whole rollout but dealers got screwed pretty bad. Here's some perspective of how it went down.

When shipments stalled in February, they were still being assured their order would ship in March. So a bunch of people holding pre-orders were reasonably tempted to "skip the line" and order from a dealer instead. Not only would they support small businesses but they would get their board sooner. It's a pretty tempting proposition.

FM seemingly forgot that OW had a pretty active online community and that people would hear about the March delivery estimate for dealers.

I don't think we'll ever know exactly how it went down but FM realized their mistake. They were screwing Pioneer-level pre-orders (dealers would have been able to order later and receive shipment sooner) and people realized that.

Now let's agree on one thing first. Dealers are invaluable to FM and the future of OW. They're a legion of OW enthusiasts who believe in the product so much they're putting their livelihood on the line. And considering the no-returns policy, it's clear to me that being able to buy a OW directly from a physical store is something many folks really do appreciate (and I'm sure most dealers will even let you demo one before you buy).

I'm willing to bet they had to deal with many many angry customers directly when they couldn't do good on their March promise. It seems to me that dealers had approximately the same level of communication from FM that we had, which we've all agreed was pretty inadequate.

They're being punished for FM's mistakes and that's not fair to them.

• Updated 5/16/2017 @ 12:36PM

Seems like "regular pre-orders" are now being fulfilled! Stay optimistic folks! :)

• @SeattleCommuter Tough situation. Thanks for the pepecrive. I didn't like hypothesis that all dealer orders would go next. So I had to voice. I blame you :). I can appreciate. Sure sequence per order date makes sense. FM obviously keep going with your best plan for the biz. Do what you gotta do, we love the product and all (all parties) are excited to get rolling. Btw SeattleC love the charts!

• @SeattleCommuter thanks for this post

Seems like "regular pre-orders" are now being fulfilled! Stay optimistic folks! :)

• @RedSqrl Thanks! Yeah it's just a really tough situation for everyone. AFAIK the longest someone has waited between their pre-order to receiving their board is roughly around 120 days (116 days for me). I'm sorry I made such a wild hypothesis. I'm glad they're making progress on regular pre-orders!

It's been a tough situation for everyone. But the good news is that it's almost over! About half the people that pre-ordered are now shredding and it's definitely possible for them to fulfill the rest before July comes around.

This summer is going to be awesome for all of us :)!

• I ordered 2/2/17. My order number 91##. I just got a shipping notice on Mother's Day. I ordered a plus from the fm website.

• Order # 1155* here in Canada should I be expecting July?

• @Smiles More than likely...I got a response back saying my order 11,11x is looking to be in the end of June to early July time frame. Hopefully I get it before then but I originally expected a July shipment.

• Updated 5/18/2017 @ 5PM

Good progress - on track to have all pre-orders fulfilled in June as promised.

• This post is deleted!

• Ok now I am pissed!!! I have been patiently waiting but now to see that someone that ordered 10 days after me has received a shipping notice. FM is F@&ked!!!

• Hi someone no for the dealer
    My told me 22 may
    I ask is for sure and hi nerver answer me back