Wave stand with onewheel+

• @dougzilla hey man, I'm going to try and take a crack at these. I'll do a small test run batch and try to price them as cheap as possible for everyone. Probably just go with bare steel finish and might even rust a few to see how they look. When they are ready I'll post them in Onewheel Owners Group on Facebook.

Thanks for he inspiration @dougzilla!

• Hey @jeffmccosker - Cool. I hope they come out great and you can sell them to others because mine work great. I don't use the Facebook so maybe you can post the result to the forum so I can get a look at your work.
    Good Luck.
    D

• Hey fellow riders! I created the Anchor Stand for Onewheel and they're now available for purchase in Black Powder-Coated Steel and Anodized Aluminum at a great introductory price of $59.99 + $10 shipping: http://groovyruvy.bigcartel.com/, allow 7-10 days to receive yours. Fabricated from a single piece of metal, they fit all boards- both the Original and the +, and accommodate Float Plates as well as the Craft + Ride Tail. They look super premium and solidly hold all Onewheels firmly in place. I'm really proud of these stands and I'm stoked to share them with the Float Life Community!

• I purchased a wave stand as well as a onewheel+. I have received the stand, but I am still waiting for the board.

I asked this question before purchasing the stand, and was told by support that it would fit everything. I will report back once I receive the board (which may not be until end of July or later), given that my board order is in the high 11ks

• I just installed skid plates on my board and it will not work with the official wave stand. It will eventually tip over since it adds extra girth to the onewheel and cannot stand upright. If skid plates are something you're looking to install I would steer away from Onewheel's official wavestand.

• @spaz I think no matter what you're going to add, you should probably stay away from a $100+ Onewheel stand! Hahaha

@groovyruvy 's stand above looks pretty sweet if you're going for that simplistic vibe. @thegreck 's Silver stand is legit. Craft and Ride makes a pretty beefy double wave stand if you're looking for something with some heft.

• @jeffmccosker thanks! I was going for essential minimalism ; )

• @spaz said in Wave stand with onewheel+:

I just installed skid plates on my board and it will not work with the official wave stand. It will eventually tip over since it adds extra girth to the onewheel and cannot stand upright. If skid plates are something you're looking to install I would steer away from Onewheel's official wavestand.

Wow really? That is what I asked before purchasing the stand. That sucks...$100 kind of wasted then...

• @keithers @spaz if you're interested I made a stand that fits all Onewheels: Original (with and without the Craft + Ride tail) and Plus, and it accommodates skid plates perfectly. Here's the info if you'd like to check it out: http://www.groovyruvy.bigcartel.com/

• @sc720 Not completely true, maybe the new ones, but I have the original OW stand from 2? years ago, it doesn't fit the OW+. Good to hear they modified it but FM did it transparently, now I have to figure out how to modify it to work with the OW+ frame.