Tried Delirium yet?

• Going from delirium to Cruz then back to delirium really shows off the shaping differences. I really like delirium. I feel safer above 14 mph and feel like bumps and grass are easier. I love the acceleration! That said I am at 30 miles so not the most experienced.

• @roundel your comments are in line with what a lot of us are saying

• Loving me some delirium also. Always have wanted a little more from my boards. While riding I was like damn I wish my kickstarter board rode like this since day 1.

• Yes, Delirium is definitely the fat man's mode. With my 220 Pounds I had to ride delicately in Mission.Now I can really stomp on that nose :-)

• I'm a big guy (230+lbs) and after riding both for awhile I think I actually like Mission better at least on smooth pavement. Delirium is tighter and possibly more confidence inspiring...except it's stiffer and doesn't want to turn as easily. Misson is looser and I actually end up going a little faster in mission than delirium because I am more comfortable with that looser feel. Both are nice and very rideable...definitely down to a personal preference thing.

• @davew0815

Agreed. Enjoyed Delirium the first few days.
    Then went back to mission and seems a bit looser.
    Sticking to it.

• @davew0815 Mission is meant to be ridden on pavement and Delirium was designed for aggressive dirt path riding.

• @thegreck said in Tried Delirium yet?:

@davew0815 Mission is meant to be ridden on pavement and Delirium was designed for aggressive dirt path riding.

Yes, this ^^. I rodeout into a baseball field in Mission and then rode back on Delirium and the difference / benefit on grass is amazing. I still ride 75% on pavement in Mission but now it feels like a totally different board offroad.

Amazed that @Future-Motion was able to do all this without any hardware changes. It's like two boards in one.

• @skyman88 Cool!

• That's good to know. I need to venture out and try some more offroad riding beyond the grass in my yard. :)

• @groovyruvy - started checking over the board before I sent it in. Turns out all four main bolts were SUPER loose (like about to fall the fuck out loose)...

Put some torque on them and now I'm golden.

• @ow-miami awesome! When you say '4 main bolts' are you referring to the 2 bolts on each rail to the left and right of the hub?

• @ow-miami that is excellent!! Nicely done.

• I finally got the chance to try the Delirium shaping mode today. I am very used to Mission, so I had a great idea of what would and wouldn't feel different. Right off the bat, it was an incredibly noticeable difference between the two modes. Mission shaping provided a very maneuverable board, and immediately felt like someone has taken the trucks of a skateboard and loosened them up to provide a shorter turning radius, easier maneuverability at slow speeds (and is still of course capable of that at higher speeds), but not quite as confident of a feeling when reaching higher top speeds because of this reason (although still comfortable for me). As soon as I switched to Delirium shaping, which I switched back and forth between that and Mission many times during testing, I noticed the opposite attributes. Delirium shaping had the equivalent feeling of tightening up the trucks on a skateboard, and quite a bit too. It did not have the turning radius of Mission shaping, provided more difficulty maneuvering at slower speeds, but a much more confident solid feeling at mid to higher speeds, even when I was going over uneven terrain. I didn't test it to its top speed, nor did I try to make the board go into Pushback, but I didn't feel the need to as I was happy with the difference I was seeing between both modes. I see myself riding in Mission shaping more often for the type of riding I enjoy, but can definitely see where Delirium shaping will come in handy at times.

It was amazing seeing how drastically different a shaping mode can be with just firmware changes. A huge thumbs up to the FM team for making it possible.