The mystery for jumping up curbs without bindings has been solved. Are you ready to fly?

• @tony420121 You have to ride closer in the jump itself but some riders even find themselves switching to a wider stance for landing. It will all make sense when you use them. There is a very short learning curve for people that already ride a OneWHeel well... For more experienced riders its a matter of about 10 mins riding with them. As far as the V1 goes its possible to ride with Fins but better with the Plus as its good to have a bigger sensor. When they sell Plus pads for the V1 it won't make a difference.... I'm pretty sure that time is coming soon...

• I can't find a spot on the website to get on the mailing list - hope to get on it though--- it only shows me the video super small

• @henrythedj There should be a pop up in the middle of the screen when you first go to the site. You type in your email and name. Let me know if you're still having issues.0_1511367199727_Screen Shot 2017-11-22 at 8.12.51 AM.png

• Up and over a full size tree!! No ramp no bonk.

0_1511457692582_Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 9.20.53 AM.png

• Another pic of the flight Fins in action!

0_1511925281223_Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 7.14.00 PM.png

• @michaelw Hi buddy! Please deal with @RideOnExperience to be sure that we can fly quickly here in France :) "Ride On" is THE French Shop for ow accessory, good guys 100% serious & ow passionate ;)
    Merci Michael ;) !!

• First review by a Pro rider.

TO THOSE INTERESTED IN FLIGHT FINS:
    "I recently visited with Flight Fins creators Michael and Orie in Los Angeles to experience their product and I could not be more impressed! Flight Fins have a durable and road-ready design that make everyday rides a new adventure and take extreme riding like mine to a whole new level. They also make going up curbs and over parking blocks with your OneWheel a breeze - not to mention Flight Fins improve basic turning and reverts because they give you the ability to crank the board and have much more control without needing to do any of the fancy footwork required without them. This has sparked my passion to come up with new tricks that were never before possible - and I’m sure it’ll do the same for you.
    Flight Fins give you the sense of security that being strapped into a snowboard would with the added benefit of allowing you to open up your stance for carving and cruising when they’re not in use. This design also makes falling out a breeze when you need to bail or hop off your board.
    Thanks to Michael and Orie for creating such a revolutionary product and giving me the opportunity to be one of the first to test this game-changing product!" -Bodhi Harrison

• @MichaelW Hi guys, your product look so sicckckkkkk ! Well done, we wait with patiente :)))

• @rideonexperience Thanks bud. Announcement on the Facebook group "Flight Fins" Thursday Dec 7th Pacific time at Noon. Thanks for the stoke!!

• Hello, everyone -

The moment has finally arrived - the campaign for Flight Fins has officially begun! We appreciate your passion and patience and are excited to get these Fins in your hands as soon as possible. Please click the link below to take the next step:

https://igg.me/at/flightfins

Ride on!

• @michaelw and now I know who you were now on the forums ;) good luck!! I'm ready to fly, except I have a bunch of crap already attached to my fender....

• @michaelw
    Nice work! This will be a sweet journey to watch. Cool product idea....

• i really like to buy a pair of the FlightFins at indigogo but referring to the FAQ's: Q: Can I buy the Flight Fins through this crowdsourcing campaign if I live outside of the United States?
    A: Yes, IF you provide a shipping address within the United States. So, if you have a buddy who is willing to receive your shipment in the U.S. from us and then independently send it to you outside of the U.S. you're all set. Any addresses outside of the U.S. cannot be shipped directly by us at this time. However, once we go into production and retail we hope to expand and provide global shipments.

so is here at the forum somebody who would help me and send a pair over to me to Austria? I would fundraise it under your adress.

or is @RideOnExperience already involved in the FF for the european riders?

edit: @RideOnExperience helps me out. thanks a lot! will e-mail you guys

• Hi @at_onewheeler,

We are in contact with Michael and Orie, the Fligh Fins Brothers, to make it happen in Europe asap.
    We will be communicate to European Riders so STAY TUNED.
    However, i invite you to us on email @ rideonexperience@gmail.com to give name and address. We will keep in touch personally!

Ride On
    Float On
    & Fly on!

Arnaud
    & Sam

• We are fully funded! Thanks to everyone who helped to make this dream a reality :-)

We will all be flying soon!!

• First Prototype (Convertable) Flight Fin Fender is being tested. This thing is super cool!!

• @desperado Looking forward to getting these things to you guys to see what you can do. Just think of the videos that will come out after that. Lots of new tricks to be learned :-)

• The "Safety" video you've all been waiting for. LOL

https://vimeo.com/248403791

• My brother Orie Rush and I would like to personally thank each and every one of you in this community for all the support and stoke over the last month. We funded quickly and we are now in the process of manufacturing these things. The journey has been a real learning experience and I'm looking forward to seeing the creativity come full circle. We have less than 3 days left before the campain ends. Those that contributed to the campain will get Fins first. If all goes as the manufacturing people are telling us, we will have the product ready to ship by the end of the month. Very excitied!

https://igg.me/at/flightfins