Suddenly very loose riding...?

• So, seems like nobody can really help me or has experienced the same issues as have.

• I know! Someone installed a 5.5" Hoosier tire on your Onewheel when you weren't looking.
    Just kidding.
    Apologies to Hoosier lovers everywhere, and the original poster for this non-helpful suggestion.

PS @desperado had a great recommendation.

• @owpete
    Side to side looseness is NOT a software issue. There is something mechanically loose, like a bolt or other connection point. I would stop riding immediately until you find the source of the problem and fix it yourself or send it in. If you could post a video where you show the looseness it might help.

• @owpete said in Suddenly very loose riding...?:

Hi everybody,
    I just come back from checking the 4 sidebolts. They are as tight as you can tighten them. Impossible for me to loosen them. And what do you mean with the hidden bolts, I do not know which one you are refering to?

@owpete watch the first couple minutes of Chris’s video for explanation of where the “hidden bolts” are.

https://youtu.be/a7PcTkKheOA

• Thanks,

I already saw this video, bit was a bit afraid of removing and working and maybe destroying more than repairing. Except chris, has anybody tried this?

• @owpete said in Suddenly very loose riding...?:

Thanks,

I already saw this video, bit was a bit afraid of removing and working and maybe destroying more than repairing. Except chris, has anybody tried this?

Dozens upon dozens on Facebook. People take their boards completely apart to fly or clean or switch over to Beast Rails.

• Hello once again on this sibject. I have the impressio ,the board got looser and more wobbly again. I checked the 4 main nolts to fix the wheel and they are still nearly unmovable fix. Could anybody point me to a link where I can see the smaller bolts behind the big ones to tighten?

• @owpete

You mentioned already watching the video I linked to above... that shows where they are. Not hidden just not easily visible.

You should be able to see the edges of the silver colored bolt heads through the two smaller holes in the rail.

• Is it possible to see and fix these bolts without removing the four big ones which lets slip out the whole wheel? Cannot find them, seems very good hidden :-)
    I did Carbon wrap my board. Maybe that's the reason why I cannot find them?
    A Foto would be very helpful.
    Many thanks
    owppete

• Are you guys with onewheel+ able to tighten the main bolt in between of the two others which fixes the Wheel. I have seen, that in onewheel original it is possible. In mine + not possible. I wanted to tighten the middle one to see, if it gets less loose by doing this.

• @owpete I am only able to adjust the two external ones