New Digital Shaping

• Instead of it having preset modes there is a bunch of lines where u swipe side to side for the options of higher nose lower nose how much power is put into the ride and then u can choose anywhere u want in between your lines... Ex: power ------+----------- it would be on lower power where the + is is what is says but say if its -----------+--- now its on higher power put into it: but on your phone you can slide that plus anywhere in betwwen those lines for what you like best

• I like the idea of programmable on-the-fly shaping activation. When I am going slowly (like on the trails), I would love it to be on Delirium. When I am cruising and going above a set speed (like 10 kph), I would like it to jump to Mission. That way, I get the responsiveness at low speed and the increased range and smoother handling at higher speeds all without having to stop and grab my app.

One can always hope that such developments can be possible and that FM would be motivated to continue to improve their product for both new and current owners alike.

• yes this is a great idea! I was just going to make a thread about custom digital shaping but let's just keep this one going.

but i agree, sliders for power and angle would be awesome but also push back speeds and intensity, perhaps it might be useful to have a graded profiles so it gets more intense as you push harder and go faster?

The auto mode switch would also be awesome! you could have event based switching or scheduling for instance you could have the angle adjust automatically when ascending inclines and vise versa. and when you hit a certain speed it can switch between different modes. might also be nice to detect when you are off road (measure the bumpiness?) you could also have night mode which turns on your lights on only when it's dark to save a tiny bit of battery.

I'm a 7 mile newbee but I love this thing!

is futuremotion hiring materials scientists lol

• As with any software-based product, the sky is the limit. However time and money is what drives goals/accomplishments. I would love for the firmware or parts of it to be open source so that some of us can enhance and adapt the handling to our liking but the safety/regulatory people may not like that.

• @gadgetrider safety and regulatory people can go fly a kite.

I can probably get one of my friends to hack this thing and do just that but ill wait until my warranty is out to do any mods