Customizable top speed warning please!

• @goodblake-eskate Hmmm, might be worth a try to get it working with Sequoia mode. I actually brought my foot further back after my first fall at 108 miles, that was due to trying to accelerate way to quickly, so I'm covered there. The fall at 600+ miles was definitely due to high speed, so yeah, maybe if I can get pushback working so I can feel it, I could be warned in time. Thx!

• @djinn Awesome, gonna give ponewheel a whirl on my ride tomorrow!

• @djinn Where did you get that screenshot? I installed the playstore app and only see the 3 old modes, not the 5 new ones that you show. It did connect to my plus, but I can't try riding with it until tomorrow.

• So I tried out the pOneWheel app and it did work with the plus. However, around 75%, it just locked up. I had to restart my phone to get the bluetooth to connect, but I just used the standard app to get home.

While it was working, it seemed pretty nice and had easy to read speed text. Will be really nice if they can get the customizable top speed warning in along with a new build with all of the latest fixes.

• Sweet!
    A few commits have pushed addressing this and other issues/suggestions I had made in the same ticket. The ponewheel crew was super nice and super responsive. Keep up the good work ,guys!