Introducing Onewheel+ XR

• Dear Onewheel Community,

We're beyond excited to let you know that in a matter of hours we’re releasing Onewheel+ XR into the world.

Over the past few years we've worked incredibly hard to bring you the ultimate riding experience on planet earth. It's been a joy to watch you all run wild with it, spread the stoke, do things we've never imagined and have lots and lots of good times.

In talking with many of you, we know the dream has been to be able to go on bigger adventures, do more, ride farther, or even use Onewheel as your primary vehicle. We had to agree, and we set out to make that a reality with an extended range Onewheel+.

We are thrilled to announce that thanks to some engineering wizardry, the new Onewheel+ XR can go 12-18 miles on a single charge. Yes, you read that right. What’s more, with a bigger battery on-board, our engineers were able to squeeze more power out of the pack which gives Onewheel+ XR more juice to help with high torque situations and overall ride quality. It's the board we've always wanted to ride.

0_1515410685454_Onewheel+XR.jpg

• @future-motion That's great. I'm assuming this doesn't provide a higher top speed though? Wouldn't seem that it should, but asking for a friend :)

• @future-motion when will this be available to order?

• WOW THIS IS SO SICKK !!! WELL DONE FROM FRANCE :) ALL THE BEST FOR YOU GUYS !
    Sam & Arnaud

• Hi Guys ! Great news for sure ! We're all in a hurry to ride this new board :) Keep us in the loop to order the OW+XR... Good luck for this launching and bye for now !
    Nicolas

• Just bought my OW+ a couple of months back. Absolutely love riding it. I do almost everyday. Would like to know if the OW+ will have an option to upgrade to this larger capacity battery to increase the range. Thanks for continuing to evolve this fantastic product!

• @shan379 Should be able to order in the next hour

• Nice! Still riding my old OW from Kickstarter and I think this extended range will make me buy it today :)

How about nosediving with this new battery, can we push more before flying?

Also, if I buy it today, when should I get it as I’m living in France?

Kiss from Bordeaux!

Jeff.

• @Julian Incredible progression! Cheers to @Future-Motion and the team! Keep changing the world into our playground!➖🌎➖🔋♻️🔋💚

• $1500.00 purchase, still can't buy footpads, 95% of the gear for the plus is aftermarket and if we use it we risk voiding the warranty, when in reality we are all just trying to protect the $1500.00 dollars machine we paid for, I mean you couldn't even include a charge port cover but you didn't forget to include the business cards lmao... Sorry to be "that customer" but your decision making needs to be put in check. You have our money you've already won, don't gotta keep sucking us dry before you've even mastered the Plus. I bet you made a truckload of money from the plus over Christmas, didn't you.

• With the way my buddies and I ride we may get seven miles now. LOL... None the less this keeps us in the woods longer... Bravo FM!

• @julian Will this be available on the onewheel site? I'm trying to be the first in line to get this

• Hi @jeff,
    I'm also in bordeaux in winter time, should share some city rides together when rainy weather would stop. Tel: 07.64.17.11.10
    You know maybe ride on experience & onewheelfrance, located in Lège Cap Ferret & Bordeaux.
    Have you tried the plus? If not don't hesitate to call me to do this happens.

About XR, we're optimist to get news soon and hopefully be able to propose it soon too!

Ride on!!

Arnaud

• All right, I'm seeing the XR now on the site to purchase but the new link isn't letting me purchase it yet. I'm assuming things are updating on the interweb and will be available shortly for real.

• @future-motion
    Sold.
    Now just need to secure the $1600.... Hopefully optimizations have streamlined production costs too... ;-)

• SO. MUCH. HYPE!!!!! I'm a llittle sad because I can't afford to upgrade but also stoked that the engineering team at Future Motion is so freaking LEGIT and pushing out new quality products every year. Stoked for the future!!!

• Can you upgrade the plus to the XR, for a cost of course?

• Will the current +'s on the market have a battery upgrade available sometime?

• Why does the top speed show lower than the OW+? Does this mean kickback will come sooner?

What is the total weight of the OW XR?

• Way to little information to make an informed decision. Can i upgrade my plus or not?