Onewheel+ XR order numbers

• @wolfie that doesn't sound right. my front never goes down, so haven't had that issue. what mode are you in? maybe try some others.

I just tried delirium, and what I have heard seems true...it is more responsive, so a little easier to balance. just have to be sure I don't let it get away from me. I lowered the tire pressure first, but that didn't have much effect.

• @wolfie said in Onewheel+ XR order numbers:

Yup - if the back foot pad is up and I step on it with my back foot to push it down onto the ground the wheel spins super fast - it’s scary! I think maybe it’s because I’m pushing down with too much force. I didn’t think the wheel was supposed to spin with only foot on the board. I received a wheel slip message when it happened.

Are you sure you're not backwards? The front should ALWAYS be up when the board is just sitting there. The front has the line down the middle separating the sensor pads, which are on both sides. It "sounds" like you are stepping on the front to bring it down which would engage the sensors and make the wheel spin forward.

Hopefully this is just a noobie mistake, LOL.

• @onedan LMAO!!! You are so right my friend!!! I rode it 7 miles like this lol! I took it out on the paved roads in my neighborhood, then onto the dirt road our neighborhood is off. Rode by horse farms as the sun was setting. Got to see the headlight in action :)

This thing is amazing. Can’t wait to try riding in frontwards tomorrow! Lol

THANKS for setting me straight! Too funny....

• @wheelrich I’m an idiot lol... see my reply to OneDan. Thanks guys :)

• @wolfie too funny. Wow, even backwards you're killin' it! Have fun tomorrow.

@onedan LMAO!!! You are so right my friend!!! I rode it 7 miles like this lol! I took it out on the paved roads in my neighborhood, then onto the dirt road our neighborhood is off. Rode by horse farms as the sun was setting. Got to see the headlight in action :)

This thing is amazing. Can’t wait to try riding in frontwards tomorrow! Lol

THANKS for setting me straight! Too funny....

Hey, if you can go forwards and flip around to goofy, you're WAY better than me . . . I can only go one way and MAYBE a few feet backwards. I can't even go goofy on my snowboard! But the way you described it, I was like, I think he's going backwards. HAHAAAAAAAAAA

• 258** - delivered 6/13

• Well, my order (2700X) got moved up from the 19th to today. I am on nightshift at work and so I scrambled to finish up my helmet/pad purchases. :)

• Ordered on the 31st of May 2018

Order number 273XX

Shipping to Europe/Luxembourg

Original estimated shipping was 25th of June, now its the 20th of June 2018.

I cannot wait. Anyone shipped to europe recently ? How long were the transport and customs checks ?

• @onedan so I was riding regular footed with my leading foot on the back pad (i.e. had the board turned around). I’m regular (left foot forward). I just didn’t want you to think I was riding with my right foot forward. I tried that a couple of times and could only go a few feet :) thanks again for the help!

@onedan so I was riding regular footed with my leading foot on the back pad (i.e. had the board turned around). I’m regular (left foot forward). I just didn’t want you to think I was riding with my right foot forward. I tried that a couple of times and could only go a few feet :) thanks again for the help!

Yep, no problem. I kinda figured you were simply backwards. I've always envied people who can switch on a dime, both on the onewheel and on snowboards, but I'm like 3/4 of the population where I can only go one way, like you, left foot forward. Sounds like your addicted, so have fun!

• My shipping date has moved from 12 July to 11 July and today moved to 25 June !!!!! Yeah !

(Order 2790x)

• @regis-muller It can go fast: Friday shipped from US, next Wednesday at my door (my Plus). With the XR I had to “encourage” Fedex, who handle the import formalities, to get going but still about a week

• @jbrew345 I was order 27003 :). Mine shipped Friday got it sat 10am , have 20 miles on it already

• @jbnerkg awesome! It’s so fun. I got my nephew and two bro in laws to try it today! :)

• @jbnerkg wow, you must live close. I am in Alabama - should get here this Thursday. First impressions? (may not be the place for this I guess)

• @jbrew345 , I'm in VA. Mine shipped last Thursday. It's been in Hagerstown, MD since Monday morning. Dufuq! I'm going cray cray waiting for this thing.

• hello,
    my order (2790x) is supposed to be shipped next week (27th June)
    but the status is now "in production"
    do you know how long have you wait between "in production" and "shipped" ?

• My XR actually came in 2 days early! (Tuesday) - - that's why I'm just now seeing this post. :) I've been doing other things;) It's awesome. Better than I expected. (Which I guess is kinda a cruel thing to say in a thread of people waiting for their OWs.

Sorry.

• @sayreul I can't remember exactly but I feel like mine was in production for a week before it shipped. That last week shipping was estimated to June 15th. It ended up shipping June 14th. Delivery was estimated to be on the 21st (today). Fedex just texted me to expect it between 1pm and 530pm, and I'm just gonna go ahead and guess it'll get here at 530pm because the Onewheel gods are sonsabitches. My advice, expect the worst, longest, most annoying shipping/delivery process and you won't be disappointed.