Had my 1st "fall"...

• Hello fellow one wheelers! So, i received my Onewheel XR monday and had my 1st "fall" yesterday (wednesday). Well, i didn't really fall. I had to bail or i would've been hit by a car coming out of a driveway. The car was coming out of a motel parking lot and i was on the sidewalk. It wasn't the guys fault, we didn't see each other until the last second because of this stupid wall obstructing the view. I was probably going 8-10 mph at the time, not really that fast, but when i jumped off, i landed wierd and jammed my freegin' left knee...That shit hurt so bad I started breaking out in a dripping sweet! The guy in the car was nice enough to stop and ask if i was alright. I replied in pain, "nnno!" lol. silly question, right? I told him, "it's ok buddy, wasn't your fault". Then he drove off and i continued to ride back home in a shit load of pain :) . I ended up just spraining my knee real bad. luckily i didnt hyper extend it or anything major. I learned a valuable lesson though...i need to ride alot more defensively than i thought! Ride safely everyone!