Status on hold, no response

• So my estimated shipping date was the 22th of june, and on that day the /dude page stopped working for my order. Click the button -> nothing shows up.
    After a few days I inspected the json payload from the server and there I could read "status:onhold".

So I email support to figure out what the holdup is, is there anything they need from me etc.
    No response.
    I go to the support center, find my ticket, and... Ticket status is "Being processed".
    10 days later, still no answer, but somehow ticket is still "being processed".

I don't have a problem with orders being delayed. I got custom products that have up to 1.5y delivery, some things just take time, it's fine.

What I do got a problem with is black hole support systems, especially when there is payment up front.

"Dude, just call them!" -> Dude, I'm on the other side of the planet. That is why we have email and support systems so we do not have to play the time zone game.

So...
    Dear FutureMotion,
    please take some of the investment from the communications bots and put that into the support function. Believe or not, sales & support go hand in hand. And no, Facebook is not a suitable support channel.
    And while you are at it, please answer my support ticket.

Also,
    please fix the https://onewheel.com/pages/dude-wheres-my-onewheel page, customers should not have to debug the javascript to figure out what their order status is.

Thank you.

• Same boat. Nothing showing up and no word from support. Not even an estimate shipping date. I'm totally in the dark.

• For anyone else finding this later - Support emailed me after 11 days, and then service got really fast. In my case the "on hold" was due to a problem with delivering to my address, but we managed to work that out and now I got my board.

So, slow initial response, but then fast followup as soon as the dialog had started.

For anyone else living in Scandinavia, it might be faster/easier to order a board from one of the local dealers (turns out there are a few in Denmark and Sweden).

As for the board... F¤#"¤# awesome :)