Status on hold, no response

• Hi Guys,

I'm in the same basket, have had my order on hold for 2 weeks now with no response - are the team even looking at it?

Unfortunately from NZ I can't dial the 1800 number so I'm stuck updating a ticket that's not getting responded to.

Hoping someone here can pick up on this to get some traction!

Cheers

• Hey hey, still issues in Scandinavia it seems.

Same problem, placed my order on the 9th of september. The tracking reported that expected delivery would be on the 10th, and when I checked on the shipping day, the message had changed to "Order on hold - please contact Customer Service".

I sent a message to customer service on the very same day, but have not heard anything back as of yet. Might be a bit early yet, but wanted to get the word out, and cross my fingers that i receive it by next weekend!

Cheers!

• So far it's been 13 days since i contacted support, and no answer yet. I sent a message on their Facebook group, and got a reply after 7 days, stating that they were incredibly busy, but that they would look into it. That was 4 days ago today.

Seems the rest of you got help after about two weeks, so I'm crossing my fingers and hope that something will happen soon! 🀞

• @StewG did you email or call?

Calling will get you the best and most immediate results. If you can, ask for Jon he’s the best.

• @a_onekatie -- i'll second this. calling until you get through, and asking for Jon, was what ultimately got me results.

• @Franko And if you need a third, that’ll be me!

Call, they are great on the phone.

• I emailed them instead of calling. I have the same problem as Jonas (OP), calling them from Norway is both expensive and hard to do, as I'm 9 hours ahead of them. I realize that it would be much better, but I'll wait a few more days before i start calling.

Appreciate the feedback tough! :)

• @StewG Call them at 7pm your time, I’d rather spend a small amount of money to get an immediate answer to a problem.

• @StewG you could always try a wifi phone number app such as textnow or 2ndline.
    I'm not sure if you can call overseas, but being it's over WiFi, as long as your # is a u.s. +1 and area code, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
    This would save you money, and allow you to call.

• I'll check out the apps, and give them a call. Probably not until tomorrow tough, don't think i'll have time today πŸ˜›

Again, thanks alot! πŸ˜ƒ

• @StewG no problem, best of luck, I hope it works and you can get ahold of them!