What’s it worth?

• As some of you might know, I don’t own a OW. I’ve wanted to for a while now and even more so now that I got to test ride the + for about 10 minutes. I was sold. Because of where I live I’m looking to get the XR model. To purchase from future motion would cost over $2,000 to get the extra bumper and fender package. I’ve seen them for sale used before and see them go for around $1700. I know it’s worth every penny but if you could save a couple hundred bucks on one with low miles in immaculate shape, how much would you spend on it before saying “screw it” and just ordering straight from future motion?

• @tomfoolery "WARRANTY" Just dont under value it. Many cases/stories about new boards dying after a few days or miles.

2nd hand boards usually have a shorter Warrsnty period.

• @fruitygreen ok. Say it had 4 miles on it and was purchased three weeks ago. Would $1750 be worth it or would you still spend the $250+ for a brand new one? Doesn’t the warranty stay with the serial number on the board?

• @tomfoolery said in What’s it worth?:

@fruitygreen ok. Say it had 4 miles on it and was purchased three weeks ago. Would $1750 be worth it or would you still spend the $250+ for a brand new one? Doesn’t the warranty stay with the serial number on the board?

I have not experienced any sale with board and warranty transfers, but only heard of it. You need to decide with diligence.

I preferably would like to buy a new board with no risk. A used board may have risks , but again any existing warranty may influence the sale.

Other things to help me decide in "What's it Worth?" , are board condition and shipping.

I dont know your financial status nor will i judge you of it but just buy new. 250 for me is not enough of a deal.