More onewheel Xr bluetooth issues

• I have a note 9 as my phone, and if I do not hold the phone below my knees, It fails to connect with the board. It makes it awkward to check speed and stuff when I have to crouch over to check my specs. It disconnects as soon as I stand back up.

• @TheGurgeMan This is the same for me as well. Is this normal onewheel behavior?

• No, it is not normal. Out of my 3 OWs only the newest XR has this issue. The others have a very strong Bluetooth signal. I just sent mine in under warranty to get fixed. We’ll see how it goes.

• I just recently returned my low mileage XR to get the board replaced because my bluetooth stopped working entirely. John in Support had me use an app that would show any bluetooth devices attempting connection, and the XR was completely not showing up. The board came back pretty quickly, it only took them a couple days start to finish with great communication all the way, and now it connects as flawlessly as my old + did. I gotta say I was dreading having to send it back for anything but OW support is on top of it, really great job.

• Hardware 4208 firmware Gemini 4134 onewheel xr and I have an iphonex and the connection is in and out sometimes in my pocket I pull it out and look it’s connected and sometimes otherwise it’s not connected sometimes it lags in updating live info like speed distance etc is there a defect that I should get changed I literally bought this with in the last week what do I do

• @kelso198325

Open a ticket with FM. Folks seem to have better luck calling support than emailing.

• @skyman88
    I’m still new what’s fm??

• @kelso198325 Future Motion.

• @jonnyk said in More onewheel Xr bluetooth issues:

The board came back pretty quickly, it only took them a couple days start to finish with great communication all the way, and now it connects as flawlessly as my old + did.

What hardware version did they replace yours with? 4208 or 4209?

I had the 4208 before and had the app would say "reconnecting" all the time. I just sent mine in and they replaced it with the same hardware version 4208. I'm still getting the reconnecting screen, but it's not as bad.