Pint orders

• Shipping dates: Is the company that small? Is it run by a bunch of zoned out hippies? Man, they should have at least a couple hundred Pints in stock before even advertising, same day shipping. WTF?

• @speedracer I was also very shocked at the delivery date, when I ordered mine it didn’t say shipping from May. I thought I would have it in a week or so. However they’ve sold over 4000 Pints looking at the order numbers people have mentioned on here. I had considered cancelling the order until they had got on top of stock.

• @Mark-Vlogs Will do. I emailed FM as well to inquire. Will circle back with any news.

• @Vindigo75 Keeping fingers firmly crossed for you.

• No word back from FM as of yet to my inquiry from yesterday. I do see my ship date has been advanced 1 day to May 23 from previous May 24. For reference, I ordered the max package, sage board etc. So if FM were shipping some of the bonus swag ahead of the board I should have received a notice/delivery by now I would think. Will keep posted...

• @Rocketeer This site says you can have a Pint delivered on Tuesday in Europe https://www.ridefatdaddy.com/product/onewheel-pint/

• OK, so I arrived at the office this morning and was greeted with an email back from FM indicating that Pint's were in pre-order, they were taking large numbers or orders, each is hand crafted blah blah blah and that my ship date, as a result, was set for 6/6/19. While I won't post the email providing me with this info, it was very clearly generated by some automation given the lack of complete sentences, erratic font size consistency, and the fact that the salutation to me kicking off the correspondence was Hi "Last name, First Name"...

Less than pleased, I called FM and got someone on the phone. They confirmed that the support email was absolutely inaccurate, that my Pint would ship no later than the currently listed 5/23/19 date (as listed in the "Dude Where is My OneWheel" search tool).

While it may have been lip service, they also confirmed that I was relatively early to the party having ordered within an hour or so of launch. Again, this may have been lip service to placate me a bit, but my takeaway is that nothing has shipped or will be shipping in the next week or so. I would of course, be giddy to be proven wrong by way of someone hoisting a Pint well before the current scheduled Happy Hour.

Will update again upon receiving any fresh info...that said, if anyone has order specific questions, I would urge you to give FM a call rather than rely on email support.

• @Vindigo75 Mines been put back a week today, this morning it was estimated shipping 25th June, now it’s 1st July! Not impressed.

• @Mark-Vlogs - Lo and behold, I received my Pint Club cup and cap today. No advance notice from FM, only what was provided here. Glad I got the swag, less so that I had no idea it was inbound.

• @Vindigo75 Well at least that’s a start. I guess that’s what @Rocketeer was being notified of, the delivery of swag and not unfortunately the Pint. Oh well, it was a nice thought while it lasted.

• @Panglossian you hit the nail on the head, it was the Dad hat and cup with the Pint logo... dang.

• @Vindigo75 please update us if it ships this week. Has any normal people received theirs yet?

• Will do. Order currently has a 5/30 ship date, with recent confirmation my order definitely shipping in the first batch.

Also, just for clarity, the site only provides ship date estimates from what I can see, not delivery date estimates, tho if memory serves me, once a given order ships you will then be privvy to an ETA of said order.