Simple to put in place, customer service suggestion

• I recently went through your rather lacking customer service system. Really this is two suggestions the first which is a little more complex is simply to outsource the service. The second being, dont let your customer service reps close the tickets until the customer says the problem has been solved, or better yet dont let the rep close the tickets at all. I had some questions and waited a week for a response. The person then answered by pointing me to klarna and telling me to ask my questions there. They were unable to help me either. But, because the rep had closed the ticket immediately after replying (on the assumption that the problem had been solved), i now have to wait about another week to get a rather simple question answered. Again, a simple solution, dont close the ticket until the customer says that the problem has been solved, thats the point of a ticket system in the first place. Or you coule outsource your customer service to a foreign country or even AI software. This is the only problem i have seen with your company and its the only thing that is preventing me from purchasing your product, fear that if something bad happens i will be unable to get it taken care of through your customer service system.

• Don't hold your breath. They've all but abandoned this forum

• @gameofchance My experience with the Future Motion support team was very different. They were timely, didn't close prematurely and ensured that I got what I needed.

How exactly are you contacting them?

• @gameofchance said in Simple to put in place, customer service suggestion:

. This is the only problem i have seen with your company and its the only thing that is preventing me from purchasing your product, fear that if something bad happens i will be unable to get it taken care of through your customer service system.

So, you dont even have a board yet ?
    LOL! I wish there were a support group for all my pet peeves.