Apple Watch App Feature

• I love using the Apple watch to check my speed. Super safe.

I would love it even more if it gave me a haptic 'touch' when I reached a user specified speed and/or when a push back occurs.

• I've been asking for this feature for over a year after I crashed at 21 mph. I use a Wear OS watch and it doesn't have that feature either. I think it needs to be implemented in the phone app first. I got a 3rd party app to implement it, then @Future-Motion changed the API in a recent firmware update and it broke all the 3rd party apps.

@Future-Motion I don't think monitors this forum, as this is a MUCH needed feature.

• Agreed! This would be a great feature! The more information that we have while riding would really make it safer! There are so many things that they could do with the software that would be amazing! For example, the "auto connect" doesn't really seem to auto connect. Having to start the app every time you turn on the board sucks! It would be nice to have it just recognize the board is now on and connect to the phone - like when I jump into my BMW, the car automatically connects to the phone and music starts where I left off etc. They could also have a security feature that disables the board from engaging the motor if the phone is nowhere near the board. It would be a lot easier to chase someone trying to steal a 30lbs board than riding off on one! :) But FM seems to not be thinking about those kinds of things and we're left to the new upgrade of Academy videos.

• @Panglossian said in Apple Watch App Feature:

They could also have a security feature that disables the board from engaging the motor if the phone is nowhere near the board. It would be a lot easier to chase someone trying to steal a 30lbs board than riding off on one!

Yep, I brought that one up over a year ago as well!

Hello? @Future-Motion Anyone home???