What’s pushing the Pint orders back?

• @BrentNice I always tell people, if I knew how awesome the OW really was, I would have been willing to pay double.

Most smiles per dollar of anything I've purchased.

I know the wait is a pain. My original ship date for the OW+ was off by 3 months. Still would do it again. This gives you more time to watch videos, tutorials, etc... and best prepare yourself.

• My order has slipped to the 30th now... this is not a good sign!

• Yesterday mine was May 31st. Today it just slipped to June 4th.

• @rageouse seems all orders have slipped. Most disappointing is the lack of communication. This is not an insignificant purchase and FM should be better. Most would be understanding if the communication was forthcoming but as it is it seems shifty.

• @Panglossian Great news, but why’s it taken so long to start building it? Does it show a shipping date or delivery date?

• @Mark-Vlogs No, now it's back to saying in the queue and date is delayed until the 30th - 2340d7dd-8993-4b24-901c-85c7ae6f9842-image.png

• @Panglossian I think these are going to get pushed back again and again, I’m really disappointed in the “service” FM are giving us.

• Yeah, it would be one thing if they were up front about charging my card and not shipping for 2 months... But, in fact, it's the other thing.

• hi all, i'm brand spankin' new to this forum, but i thought i'd chime in on this: I ordered a Pint on the 12th (which was, i think, the day or so after launch), and my ship date was a firm May 28 up until late last week, then it slipped to May 30, and today it's May 31. every day i say a prayer to the shipping gods, hold my breath, and check again...

i don't mind being patient, since this is my first OW and i have been spending my time watching and reading everything i can get my hands on in the meantime. but it's SO HARD. it really would be nice to have an official update of some kind. even an email would be nice. i'm really trying to refrain from calling them and asking about my order, lol

• @Franko I’m assuming they have issues, these could be Pint related or new factory related. The trouble is it’s just an assumption, it would be nice if they just stood up and gave us some information. Mine has dropped from 25th June to the 4th July. If it goes one day later I shall be cancelling and waiting until they’ve ironed out the issues, they’ve had my money for 9 weeks and I’ve heard nothing.

• Yes, my delivery date is slipping day to day and is still showing as not even in production yet. I too am considering cancelling until they get things worked out since they never said up front that this was a crowd funding exercise. Pretty sleazy really.

• @Rocketeer said in What’s pushing the Pint orders back?:

I too am considering cancelling until they get things worked out since they never said up front that this was a crowd funding exercise. Pretty sleazy really.

i am pretty sure i saw during the ordering process that it was a pre-order, so i was not salty about it and don't consider it a crowdfunding exercise, especially since they have two (or three) existing products in the world that are very, very popular. the money is probably not an issue for them. also, i can't imagine they are having production issues since they have fully functioning Pints -- there's plenty of videos of non-company people riding them -- so i don't know what could be causing the delay. i do wish they would at least be up front and let us know.

• I totally agree - WE NEED SOME "REAL" INFORMATION!

I don't mind waiting - but when I bought the Pint, I was getting it for my daughter so she could ride with me. Until clicking complete the purchase - I didn't know it would be 2 months away. That was very misleading!

The weather has been so bad that I haven't been too worried about it and thought we could wait until the end of May. If I would have known that it was only a preorder at the time, I might have got another XR. Now, I'm really hesitant about FM. All of the "boring town" stuff and "ride-the-rail" stuff is driving me nuts, they should be completely focused on production right now. Or tell us what's going on.

They don't seem to monitor the forums or say anything about Pint delivery. I feel bad for the poor people that are ordering now because they won't know that they will not get it until the end of Summer or possibly later. This isn't a good welcome to the OW community.

• @Franko I haven't seen anyone that actually owns a Pint post a video yet. It's been all demo'd videos. I'd love to see some actual owners videos if you know of them!

• @Panglossian i don't think i've seen videos of actual owners, true, but there are plenty of OW youtubers who are prolific and evidently well-respected in the OW community who have given Pints supplied to them vigorous rides in all sorts of situations, and they love them. if they were dodgy, i don't think they would have sugar-coated their reviews.

• @Franko Hi, when I ordered mine at no point was it mentioned it was a preorder, I expected it with a week and others have said the same. I mentioned this on a OneWheel post on either Twitter or Instagram and they then added to the website that orders start shipping in May, they still don’t tell you that when you order it, you’re not likely to get it for 3-4 months.

• @Mark-Vlogs weird. i totally remember seeing it was a preorder during my ordering process, so i wasn't surprised at all. i wish i took screenshots or something, but it just didn't occur to me.

• @Franko When did you order?

• I ordered on Mar 12th at 10am and didn't see anything about delivery times. In fact, I wrote customer service at 1pm that same day and this is what I said:

Hi guys!

I couldn't see anywhere where it says when they'd be shipping.

Are they shipping soon or was this a pre-order?

I have a trip that I'm taking my daughter to Disneyland the first week of April and would love to have it for her to ride with me!

Anyways, excited for the new board! It's going to supplement the XR nicely!

Thank you!

----They replied at 4pm that same day:

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reaching out and great to hear you are the new owner of a Onewheel Pint. This will be an awesome companion to your Onewheel+ XR. The Onewheel Pint will begin shipping May 27th. But it is well worth the wait! Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

All the best, thanks for being a fan of ours!
    Cheers,
    Cole

**That was how I found out about May 27th. The next day I did a fake order to see if I had missed something and didn't see anything about pre-order or shipping dates. Then a couple of days later I tried it again and saw that they added in fine print that it was a pre-order. Now it says "Shipping starting in May" That's also misleading... because it's almost June and they haven't started shipping!

• @Mark-Vlogs May 12th. whoops, sorry -- MARCH 12th. not May, lol