Your Pint Shipping Date

• @a_onekatie Thanks lots. Been so hung up on shipping date I didn’t consider shipping time! Can’t wait to not have to mooch rides on my buddy’s xr.

• @Daymos said in Your Pint Shipping Date:

I just got a message from fed ex £287.22 for customes and £12 which is their fee for paying the amount (or some shit)

I'm really hoping my accesories are included in that

My accessories turned up today. No extra charge @Daymos . Looks like I paid it all in one hit mate.
    What did you order as accessories as yours is a fair bit more than mine. My 250 covered all costs and was for an ultra charger, fender, bumpers, rail guards and me free mag handle.

• @tzracer22 i just checked and didnt notice I had a 2nd email from fedex for my accesories so they will come more or less the same time

I didnt have free delivery.. dont know why i thought that

I ordered

Bumpers Pint Dark Grey

BUNDLE DISCOUNT (-$45.00)

$45.00

Free
    Rail Guards Pint
    Rail Guards Pint 1
    $25.00
    Fender Pint - Dark Grey
    Fender Pint Dark Grey

BUNDLE DISCOUNT (-$5.00)

$75.00

$70.00
    Onewheel Pint - Slate
    Onewheel Pint Slate 1
    $950.00
    Scroll for more items
    Cost summary
    Description Price
    Subtotal $1,045.00
    Shipping $150.00
    Total USD $1,195.00

Please excuse the messy cut and paste

update my pint came Friday morning.. was due to arrive Monday:) My accessories are due to arrive Wednesday so may come Monday or Tuesday at this rate:)*

Need to buy a helmet and wrist guards.. I'm going out for the day and I was going to charge the pint but my daughter suggested charging it when I'm there later as we dont want it to catch fire 😂😔

I also probably need to get a power converter

• @Daymos
    Excellent!
    Happy floating!!

• Just got a call from the FedEx guy! 2 more hours! I can’t believe it’s finally here!:D

• @crazy4-o Exciting time

• This thing is amazing! First ride went well with a little tired legs at the end. ;)
    Thanks guys for the last 3 and a half month!
    Happy floating and safe riding!✌️

• @crazy4-o
    Sweet!. Glad you get to enjoy the Pint over the holiday weekend. Rack up those miles.....

• The Pint is amazing..

Coming from a skateboarding and Rollerskating background from yesteryear I found it easy to learn the basics within minutes.

Going straight and trusting the board is the start then its outer and inner turns.

Once you get that down everything else comes with more and more practice.

My board is scratched up and my accessories arrive tomorrow but I dont care..

I made some animated Pint Visuals you can see on my Instagram @Daymos_visuals and the BTTF2 Hoverboard is my favourite design.

I'm still getting more confidence to make tighter faster turns but it will come.

I've gone down to the high street and have been cool in traffic. I've only done 12mph but it's a nice safe speed and I feel I can better my skating stats of only falling twice in 10 years.

Saying that.. i only stick to road... if I do trails that's another story haha

VideoCapture_20190902-163423.jpg

• Mine gets here tomorrow after 90+ days of waiting. So stoked... and the accessories are coming the same day too. Nice work FM! I’m taking the day off, kids are still out of school and excited to see this thing. Should be a good day!

• I recieved my accessories today and the rail guards were bent in half to fit in the box. I'll have to try and flatten the folds before I apply it.

I also dodnt get one of those mini finger sized pints but no biggie.

• @Daymos
    A.) I want my pint to look as cool as your rendering!
    B.) I know, major bummer that FM ships the rail guards folded in half! Lay them out over night and they should flatten back down a bit before you attempt to apply them.
    C.) They sent my 3D Model Board in June as an apology gift when they announced the first round of shipping delays. I received it along with a hand written note. Did they not send you the same package?

• @a_onekatie said in Your Pint Shipping Date:

@Daymos
    A.) I want my pint to look as cool as your rendering!
    B.) I know, major bummer that FM ships the rail guards folded in half! Lay them out over night and they should flatten back down a bit before you attempt to apply them.
    C.) They sent my 3D Model Board in June as an apology gift when they announced the first round of shipping delays. I received it along with a hand written note of apology. Did they not send you the same package?

Agreed on item A. Very cool render @Daymos ....

I see you hit 14.1 on top speed, did you get some pushback? That is the speed at which I feel PB begin on the Pint.

• @LidPhones I think so. lol

So far the only times I believe I’ve felt pushback are when I am commuting in the bike lane down long stretches of uninterrupted road. I feel it more as sort of a “rocking” motion; possibly because I must be the ideal candidate in that my body’s natural reaction when I feel it is too slow down immediately to figure out WTH is happening. Definitely noticed this a couple times now, I’ll try to pay more attention to what my exact speed is but I’d guess it may even start at 13 mph.

• My Pint finally shipped Yesterday! I can't wait for it to arrive early next week

• @JayWalker
    Enjoy the ride! The start of your OW addiction.....

• @a_onekatie
    I agree the pushback is kind of like a rocking motion on the Pint as it almost urges you to slow down under the PB speed. On the standard size OW it is more of a gentle lift. I look forward to any updates you can share.

• @LidPhones today I experienced pushback going against the wind.. very odd because you're not actually going as fast as you think. It felt like I was doing 11 or 12mph but was actually 14+ mph even though the wind was slowing me down.

• @Daymos
    Yeah, OW pushback is a function of motor load and therefore it does change with grade and drag (wind resistance). If you got use to the calm days and flat ground rides the pushback should happen around 14.1ish MPH, When the ride aspects change the OW reacts slightly different. On really gusty days be aware that pushback and surge can arrive quickly on a strong gust.

• @LidPhones okay I’ve paid a lot closer attention the last two days. OFC the app/Bluetooth issues don’t help any, but I really think 14 MPH is the standard. Maybe 14.1 or whatever but I’m def not feeling it at 12 or 13 MPH, it’s always once I’ve gone over 14.