Your Pint Shipping Date

• @a_onekatie Have you informed FM of the Bluetooth issues?

• @a_onekatie wait, bluetooth issues? sorry, i'm just catching up from being gone for a week or so.

• Six weeks after I received my pint My accessories are finally shipping!!!

• @a_onekatie I’m having the same issues my top speed says 13 but I know I’ve gotten pushback a lot lately

• @Mark-Vlogs no sorry not yet. Just been busy/lazy lol.

• @Franko how was Burning Man and where are your pics?????

My Bluetooth constantly cuts in and out, even when I hold my phone in my hand with the app open 😔

• @a_onekatie burning man was great (as always!) -- i saw Onewheels EVERYWHERE. i did bring my Pint, but in the end i only rode it twice, once on our first day, and once on the last day. the rest of the time i was too busy and guess i chickened out a bit... the playa surface was amazing this year, but i was afraid of the Pint being stolen, and also i was nervous about riding in difficult situations. the roads got very bumpy as the week went on (which is typical), but the crowds made for tricky riding for a newbie like me -- especially at night! i did talk to a one fellow floater, but being the only person in my camp with one made me decide to keep mine locked in the car most of the time. i used my bike so i could hang with my friends more easily. by next year, though, i'll be more experienced and ready to ride, i'm sure. : )

side note: i think i saw ONE other Pint while there, but he was riding by, and i didn't get a chance to ask him to stop so we could talk. i'd love to hear from other Floaters who went to the burn this year!

• @a_onekatie does seem weird this problem has existed since the XR or before, and not addressed. Haven’t had time to experience this cause I just got my pint. Could the Bluetooth connection be programmed like the indicator light on the pint, which purposely goes out at speed, then re-appears when you’re going slower? Liabilities sometimes make companies limit abilities of products for safety’s sake. Is that talking crazy? Seems an obvious issue strangely overlooked if you’re releasing a new product... IMO Future Motion has never scored 10’s in terms of product delivery, or corporate communications. Can understand why they don’t want you looking at your phone while riding- can’t understand that they don’t explain that, IF that’s the case. Communication is key. If this isn’t the reason Bluetooth connectivity sucks, it would be nice to know why... either way, float on.

• @McFloaty The bluetooth needs to stay connected. It wouldn't be right if it cuts out, then warns you that you've gone past the 50% battery sometime later when it cuts back in! It also tracks your location if you're recording a ride, so it definitely should be connected all the time. They have fixed this on the XR by replacing the controller with a new firmware version. Apparently, that can't be flashed and requires an actual replacement. We have no idea if the Pint has the same issue as the XR until someone (or everyone) with bluetooth connection issues on their Pints reports this to @Future-Motion for diagnosis.

• @OneDan interesting and informative. Thank you. If a pint issue (have no reference, too new to pint and haven’t owned prior OW’s) firmware or otherwise, seems like a huge overlook to me, unless tethered to safety liabilities. Happy to be an added ‘squeaky wheel’ if this is simply an oversight... hope it’s not. Happy floating- don’t wanna look at my phone while floating, but wanna know I could if I wanted to...

• Hey all!

I’m a first time OW buyer and I’m super excited and can’t wait to get my Pint. I’d been hoping since the website still said new orders shipping September that the board’s expected ship date would be sometime in September, and I had placed my order September 9th. Sadly the estimated date was the first of October. I’m not that disappointed, I was just hoping that my new pint would be shipped out sooner. I’ll have to update on here when I get some update on my order. Currently it’s in the queue.

And if anyone knows, how long has it taken you to get your pint from factory to door? (US) with just the free shipping.

Thanks Guys!

EDIT: Also apparently I looked up in the posts, is there instances where your Board won’t ship with your accessories, or do they usually ship with the board together.

• @DashinglyHunter, I ordered mine almost 3 months ago and it's coming today. It ships from California so it took 5 days to get to me on the East coast with the free shipping option. Also, my accessories are technically shipped separately, but they're arriving today as well. I think they're all caught up on accessories by now.

• @JayWalker

First of all congratulations on your board!
    Addressing shipping wise, if it’s been shipped from basically across the states, then I shouldn’t be too worried if you got it in 5 days. And it’s glad that the accessories shipping have been arriving same day with the board.

Super excited now that I’ve heard from other people that have had to wait.

• Well it’s finally been updated. No longer says New Orders Shipping in September, but now it has 2-3 weeks. I don’t know if it’s always said like New orders shipping in so so month, or has there been times when it has said new orders shipping in 2-3 weeks? D1A28A04-DD52-46D8-9A28-4115DDEB0FBB.jpeg

EDIT: I’m also wondering if my order’s estimated ship date could change to be sooner. Not to sure.

• @DashinglyHunter Huh, very interesting indeed!

• Long, long time lurker here. I just got my pint after about 2 and 1/2 months of waiting. By the time FM got to my order, I think they were pretty much caught up on accessories. I had ordered a fender with my pint, and it shipped later, but both arrived at the same time (conveniently when I had left for a weekend at comic con haha). Opened it up this last Sunday (9/8) and have got 10 miles on it since. Gotta say, it's WAY easier to learn than I thought it would be. I have absolutely zero experience with ANYTHING board related. No background of skateboarding, snowboarding, surfboarding, nothing. Honestly I'm not really sure why I got a onewheel, but I'm sure as hell glad I did. I'm already confident enough on it to ride it to work and the bank (both of which are within one mile of my house) and I can't get enough of it.

I almost cancelled, too.

To answer @DashinglyHunter: I pre-ordered my pint and fender on June 20th, and they arrived on September 6th.

• UPDATE

Well I’ll be damed!

My estimated shipping date has moved from 10/1/19, to 9/28/19!! Either FM is making great progress, or I got my order in before they’ve said ships in 2-3 weeks. I’ll keep you guys posted!

01C65F03-1A1F-4F0B-AADB-89E4F0839662.png

• Ordered in July, #62xxx .. Will be here tomorrow! Yayyyy. Two super annoying things at the end, though: shipping label was created Monday at noon and they didn't even get it out the door on time so it delayed shipping another day :-( And the week leading up to this it showed in production the whole time. I'm sorry but it doesn't take a whole week to put this together. Assembled in modules, IM SURE, should be within a day. It's as if they do a whole week at a time and then try to ship them all on a Monday. Crazy.

• @RonZon IDK, they might have to do additional QC inspections etc that could add a few days. Mine showed "In Production" for three days straight. Each day after 5 pm PST I noticed the status would change to "In Queue" overnight and then go back to "In Production" once regular office hours resumed. Seems legit to me.

• Alright this is best!

Bumped down two more days to September 26th. I’m gettin excited. Did anyone else’s Estimated Shipping date go down like mine has when they ordered their board? 033EFF3D-2583-49D2-B5FC-EF1E935181D0.png