Anti theft

• So you have the board, and you have an app. So why not disable the board via a "lock" from the app users can enable where you have to be sync'd to use the board???

• There is really no built in anti-theivery of any kind on these boards and at such hefty pricing, there really should be SOMETHING. Get on it FM!

• Yeah, @Future-Motion doesn't seem to listen to app feature requests, unfortunately. This one has been asked since the V1 days along with customizable speed limit warnings and other features. I've given up asking. :'(

• My biggest gripe about FM is their short sightedness, yes they have put together the best all inclusive package on the market but they aren't reacting to the wants, needs, demands of the market and in doing so its only a matter of time before someone else does and surpasses them in the marketplace by offering a few more options and ultimately a better product. Its obvious FM isn't run by experienced product developers and manufacturers its guys who wanted to build something cool the way they want it and are trying to figure out how to get rich doing so. But in the words of joe dirt "it's not about what you like, it's the consumer!" Eh, just hope my board lasts long enough to be worth the money.

• I read about one person who wired a GPS tracker to the circuitboard so it could be found if stolen

• I made a comment about this a while back on the product wish thread. I have since begin to change my mind. Considering how poorly the BlueTooth works on these boards, disabling the the board with the app might just leave you stranded a lot of the time. I think FM needs to upgrade their BT antenna first.

• you can now get Tile trackers with replaceable batteries for $20 each, so i'm thinking of trying that out. it would be easy to stash one inside, i think...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GLY3HCS/?coliid=IJBBPKRIB8ZKX&colid=306VGHWWU3ZRD&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it