Next Edition

• @OneDan said in Next Edition:

@Senior-Coffee said in Next Edition:

All products after pint will have a 15 mile range.

Let's go all out, 30 miles!!!

We'll probably get those too when available. Where i live its like point to point on island.

• Anybody that thinks the pint+XXR is the new standard is 5'4" 150# with size 7feet; I want a board an inch wider and 2inches longer than the current XR, with a larger traction tire and optional power fender that'll push my 200# up a long steep hill without balking.

• @b0ardski said in Next Edition:

Anybody that thinks the pint+XXR is the new standard is 5'4" 150# with size 7feet; I want a board an inch wider and 2inches longer than the current XR, with a larger traction tire and optional power fender that'll push my 200# up a long steep hill without balking.

I hear ya.
    I too fit the 200#up criteria.
    It is only wishfull thinking to get FM to produce a board with more power at this stage.

Instead the realistic solution is for me to lose weight. So that the board can carry my fat okole up that challenging hill.

Hehehehe!

• @fruitygreen said in Next Edition:

Instead the realistic solution is for me to lose weight. So that the board can carry my fat okole up that challenging hill.

I've ridden my onewheel to get a noodle bowl and pot stickers, not to pass'em up

• @Senior-Coffee Well there would be a Motor upgrade for sure, assuming PintXR is priced same as current XR. There are tiny skateboards and scooters that have bigger motor. Boosted Rev has 1500W single motor and its tire/wheel is fraction of size vs. OW.

Also, FM is using the same motor since OW Plus launch in 01/2017.

$1800 or extra $850 bucks is lot of money to ask for just for extra range & slightly larger size. In case of OW Plus and XR that difference was only $300. Does that mean that Pint XR would be priced at ~1350? It does make sense because FM can the steal Boosted Board customers.