When will dealers get Pints

• I wonder how long before dealers start receiving Pints. Will they dispatch all preorders before sending to dealers or will they send a few out so that dealers can sell them as well?
    Anyone have any insight into what has happened previously?

• Two local shops near me in Seattle both said mid August.

• At the end of March I was in Reno and had some time to kill so I stopped into Scheels to see if they had any Onewheel's I could demo. I ended up speaking to the sales rep for quite some time; he informed me they are considered the premier dealer because they sell the most of anyone in the country, because of Burning Man.

Anyway, I ended up giving him my number so he could call me as soon as they started receiving Pints. To my knowledge, that is still yet to happen. I have a voicemail from the guy on July 10th, saying they are back ordered until the end of August. They did however receive a shipment of XR's last week tho.

• @a1katie said in When will dealers get Pints:

At the end of March I was in Reno and had some time to kill so I stopped into Scheels to see if they had any Onewheel's I could demo. I ended up speaking to the sales rep for quite some time; he informed me they are considered the premier dealer because they sell the most of anyone in the country, because of Burning Man.

i live in Reno, and go to Burning Man every year -- in fact, that's where i first saw the OneWheel a couple years ago, and how i became obsessed with them, haha. I had no idea Sheel's was selling them, but it makes sense. i do see a LOT of OneWheels on the playa. i thought about bringing mine this year, but i don't want to stress out our camp's charging system. maybe next year.

• you need a solar sombrero.

• @Alki_Soupboy I hope that’s correct and that all dealers across the globe get that at the same time.

• I asked the MotoZoo dealer in St. George Utah if they were going to get any and they gave me the "End of August, but don't hold your breath" line. There is a list and are quite a few already spoken for. To actually get one on the sales floor??? Their only demo is a Plus since the XR's walk out the door about as fast they get them as well.