Best areas to ride in Santa cruz

• Going to Santa Cruz this week and looking for suggestions on fun places to ride

• @snosurfer

You should immediately go to the OneWheel Mothership and personally meet with Kyle.

And, since you'll be there with him, you should hand him my resume, and let him know I'll work for food as long as I can camp on the back 40.

Seriously though, go to Google Street Views and print some routes.

I spent a bit of time on there a few weeks back.

There look to be a number of great rides there from the harbor area into the historic district, and along the ocean.

• West Shore, from Natural Bridges to the harbor. Goes past the Boardwalk and has an epic ocean view the whole time.
    Riverwalk, wharf, and downtown are fun.
    My favorite thing to do is float past miles of stopped traffic on a hot Saturday afternoon.
    I bet Big Basin is next level if you are willing to drive.

• @DreamTour said in Best areas to ride in Santa cruz:

West Shore, from Natural Bridges to the harbor. Goes past the Boardwalk and has an epic ocean view the whole time.
    Riverwalk, wharf, and downtown are fun.
    My favorite thing to do is float past miles of stopped traffic on a hot Saturday afternoon.
    I bet Big Basin is next level if you are willing to drive.

All of this^^^ I imagine the Boardwalk itself could be fun to ride as well if you can swing it at the right time of day (maybe go early, before they open?).

If you really want to go all out, you could make your tour Lost Boys themed by visiting all the sites on this map

• @a1katie said in Best areas to ride in Santa cruz:

If you really want to go all out, you could make your tour Lost Boys themed by visiting all the sites on this map

Dressed as Marty McFly...