Service turn around

• @MichaelW That's the same thing mine did too. What I described fixed it

• Mine is dead. Tried everything... I'll let you guys know how the process goes...

• As @Carlo mentioned, service turn around is very quick. Most of the time the board is away from home it spends it with the UPS folks.

As a rule of thumb, if shipped from California, the board will get delivered next working day. If shipped from east coast, board will take 5 working days to deliver. Anywhere in between, it will take 2-5 days to get to in. Once sent back to the owner, it will take the same amount of transit time to return.

• Anyone know what the turn around time for repairs are?

• We are in the same boat. Sadly they took off M-Wed so it put them behind. If I closed my business for 3 days straight I would probably have a pretty upset customer base but they do things very differently out in Cali ;). I just hope I get it back before my vacation. If not it'll make 2 times in a row that shipping delays prevented me from riding down in Miami.

• Good thing I ponied up for 2 day shipping. I'll be sure to mention that if I ever hear from them..

• Finally my board is tracking back on Monday, the day before heading to Miami. Sadly the fender arrives on Tuesday !

• Did you get a tracking number? They said mind was going out Tuesday, haven't heard anything..

• Yeah got a tracking number upon shipping. I really hope that I don't have to do this again anytime soon. I'm actually worried now about checking it on the plane. Baggage handlers aren't usually gentle.

• Ugh... They said it would ship the next day, haven't heard or seen anything... Figures