Life Begins At 325

• Okay, so the past 4 weeks I've been accosted by rich lil' old ladies off the high dollar cruise ships with the question, 'Did you make that?'.

They're obviously trying to chat me up, I know . . . but I ain't playin', I gotta ride.

:o)

TODAY, on a 10 mile run, I was assaulted by mixed age & gender groups all over town, multiple times, from the sidewalks and from the cars, screaming, 'DO A WHEELIE!!!'.

WTF?

Is there a new meme out there I missed?

• That comes from the Pint introduction video ad

• @ooww said in Life Begins At 325:

That comes from the Pint introduction video ad

The old bags, or the 'wheelie'?

• In the ad it was "Do a kickflip". Now I´m not sure where the "Do a wheelie" comes from, sorry early morning here

• @ooww said in Life Begins At 325:

In the ad it was "Do a kickflip". Now I´m not sure where the "Do a wheelie" comes from, sorry early morning here

It's all good, thanks. I just got back wondering, 'WTF?'.

I thought, 'Did I miss a viral @jeffmccosker vid?'.

There seems to be a proportional relationship to speed and people yelling sh#t - when my average speed was under 10 mph . . . nothing.

Over 10 mph, a bit.

Now that I'm over 15 mph, it gets some serious feedback - even some of the drivers are giving-way and wanting to just follow me down the road when I'm in the zone.

I'm not thinking I'm special, just having fun re-experiencing life - it feels like I'm 12 again.

• ROTFLMAO, someone asked me if I made mine yesterday as well. 😋