Why there are only two color options for pint?

• Hi onewheelers,

I was interested in the mint-like color for the pint. But somehow the only color option left is slate and sand.

Does anyone knows the reason?

Thanks in advance!

• @dougpint The sage was a limited edition

• Yup, you had to pre-order by March 17th to get the Sage and become a Pint Social Club member.

Now that I have mine, and have already scratched the F outta my rails tho, I’m seriously wondering if they’ll ever offer replacements in Sage?

• @a1katie said in Why there are only two color options for pint?:

Now that I have mine, and have already scratched the F outta my rails tho, I’m seriously wondering if they’ll ever offer replacements in Sage?

i asked the customer service rep at FM this when i called last week asking about my accessories, and she said that we would be able to order rails in the sage color in the future, but i'm also wondering if she didn't understand that i was asking about the RAILS, and not RAIL GUARDS.

• why is there only one color for the XR?

• @Franko good info thanks! Maybe at the very least, they’ll offer Sage colored guards in the future? I wonder if you’ll have to have social club status tho 😂

• @a1katie yeah, i also asked about the whole "Social Club" thing, since i was kind of confused just what that is, haha -- i said i got a hat, and a cup, and the little toy OW, but i wasn't sure if the Social Club did anything else, and she said that the Social Club was just those things (and apparently first shipping). Seems mis-named in my opinion, ya know? lol