What's a good price for a used V1?

• I came across one for $500 and was kind of interested in getting it while I waited for my Pint, and then I would have a small fleet if somebody came over and wanted to ride with me. Is that a good price? I don't know how many miles it had, as I'm waiting to hear back, but from the images it seemed in good condition.

Also, does the V1 suck compared to all of the others or is it still a fun model to ride?

All your thoughts are welcome!

• @Alki_Soupboy I have had a V1 from the beginning. I've got over 700mi on my second tire. I've tried all of them a lot but not the Pint yet . Mine has been upgraded with all new pro pads and such. I can't tell that much difference in the Plus to get real excited about it. The XR is a heavy beast . The extra distance is great, but In my opinion It's still just a Onewheel with a big battery. I'm looking forward trying the Pint someday and maybe the next thing after that. The Onewheel is one of my favorite toys (just as it comes) plus a fender only for me. I would highly consider waiting for your Pint and maybe test it side by side with others before you jump around too much. So far I have only seen small/little size folks ride the Pint on youtube. I bet it's smaller size fits smaller people better.
    There's a chance my V1 may out live me. No regrets so far. Be careful about the odometer thing. I've been hearing fishy things about that issue. Good luck.

• @Alki_Soupboy Look around to see what other people are asking for the V1. I did the same thing as you. I ordered my Pint and got very impatient waiting for it so I bought a Plus for $800. After looking around at what others are asking, I'm sure I can sell the Plus for what I paid once my Pint comes in.

• I bought my first V1 last month with 22 miles on it for $1,000. I'm working on a second V1 right now with 10 miles on it for $700. In my opinion a thousand dollars is not too much to pay for an excellent condition low miles V1.

I bought and sold an XR. It was extremely powerful and I loved the extra range but it definitely was heavier than the V1. I don't know what it is but for some reason I just like the V1 boards. I will probably end up owning about four or five of them and do various modifications on them.

• This is a late reply, but I got my V1 for $500 with only 26 miles on it. Just passed 800 miles on it and still on the Vega!

IMO getting another Onewheel for $500 is a STEAL. Especially if you'd want it as a secondary board for friends to ride. Just gotta be patient enough to find those really good deals.

Currently looking to get a lower mileage (<200) XR for $1000. It'll take time, but I've seen them around

• Late last year I upgraded my board to a XR and sold my wife's V1 to someone in the Chicago suburbs for $950. Was asking $1000 and someone came to me with that. I know the pint is now in the mix (lucked out with my sale) but personally I think still $500 is a steal, especially if it's in good condition.

• @Alki_Soupboy I just picked up a V1 today from a disc golf buddy. He sold it to me for $550. Carbon fiber magnetic fender included and only 57 miles. I’ll follow up on the riding experience compared to my XR. I did have to drive 2 and 1/2 hours to pick it up but I think it was still an incredible deal.

• @HanahsDax Thanks. I’d definitely be interested in hearing what you think of a V1 compared to the other models. I’ll probably keep my eyes open for another V1 to buy on the cheap one of these days.

• @Alki_Soupboy One week/20 miles here is my review: overall it was totally worth the $550 I paid. I would say it’s perfect for the “casual” commuter, someone who prefers to keep it between 8-12 mph. Basically like riding in Cruz or Sequoia Mode with battery level at or below 40% on an XR. Pros: Quick charging rate, vintage look, slightly lighter weight, regen more prominent, aftermarket parts available and cost if you can score a good deal. Cons: slower top speed (in extreme mode top speed says 15 mph and I felt push back at 13.5 mph), motor noise and shorter range, front sensor pad is a strip and no bumpers. On a head to head comparison I used the V1 for my daily 3 mile commute and this is the usage/percent: XR 18-20% up and 2-3% regen down. The V1 was 44-46% up and 5-6% regen down.

• @zapp And especially with low miles. 26?!#% Crazy great price!!!!!