Unexpected bonus on my pint

• Helelujah, I did the SAME exact thing when I first placed my pre-order! LOL I couldn't find any info on the site that stated if the handle was in fact included. So I ordered a second Dk Grey one. However, CS was pretty great and after I put 2 + 2 together, they let me swap out the Grey for Coral instead.

My personal "unexpected bonus" from the pint is that it's really been helping me quit smoking! Haha!

• @LidPhones yeah second run out tonight not so far mind but no rolling around on the floor! Bonus!

• @a_onekatie ha! Mines helping me drink less! Already given up smokes! Quick question for ya re tyre pressures. Was wondering about lowering mine and seen yours is low. Any feedback re that?

• @tzracer22 Yup! Somebody around here mentioned to me early on, that for optimal stability you want to be at 10% of your body weight.

The idea was a little scary to me at first, since that meant dropping down to almost half of what FM recommends. So I went to 12 PSI first and instantly noticed a difference. Once I started feeling comfortable in Pacific mode (carviest) full time, I decided to drop it down again to truly hit that 10% marker. And again, it I noticed right away how good it felt! So I definitely recommend following that rule.

• @a_onekatie ah great thanks for that. I was sure I needed to drop mine as it's too unstable. I haven't actually even checked mine yet, it's still as it came from the factory. Couldn't wait to get out on it!
    What you're saying goes right along with my feel. It's gonna be funny it it turns out to be mid twenties plus...

• @a_onekatie said in Unexpected bonus on my pint:

Somebody around here mentioned to me early on, that for optimal stability you want to be at 10% of your body weight.

That was me, you're welcome! I used to ride at 20 psi, but since I've dropped to 16/17, I have so much more control and stability.

• @OneDan
    That about fits me on the XR, I am around 240lbs so at 24 psi now, might go to 25 to match the lower profile on the Pint tire. For the Pint due to it being a stiffer and lower profile style I am at 20 PSI. I tried higher but it was way to round side to side.

• The mag handle is installed at the factory, it's part of the original build. I don't understand the confusion.

• @Senior-Coffee said in Unexpected bonus on my pint:

The mag handle is installed at the factory, it's part of the original build. I don't understand the confusion.

When I ordered, I couldn't find anywhere that said the mag handle was included with purchase. It was pictured, but not written. Since I knew I needed that feature, I went ahead and ordered one just to be safe.

Additionally I think the Ultimate Bundle confuses some folks as well since it comes with the Mag Handle Pro.

• Ok gotcha