When You Have The Pint & The XR, Which Are You Riding More And Why?

• I have been favoring the Pint recently but gave the XR some love today. Each have there roll in my opinion: XR for the long distance mellow surf, Pint for the mid distance nimble carve session. Although the Pint has pushed me to 26 psi on the XR and also a narrower stance. 🤟 -🍩-

• I ride the Onewheel XR and I bought a Onewheel Pint for my children about a month ago. When they're not riding the Pint and I have the option of riding either one I still tend to pick the XR 9/10 times.

Price aside, for me the biggest advantage of the Pint was the nimble handling, but I have a Burris slick tire and concave footpad on the XR so it's plenty nimble -- not to the same level as the Pint, but definitely enough that I don't long for the Pint's agility. I also like the extra foot real estate and comfortable off-road ride of the XR.

Choice is good and both models are great choices.

• @BNAS said in When You Have The Pint & The XR, Which Are You Riding More And Why?:

I ride the Onewheel XR and I bought a Onewheel Pint for my children about a month ago. When they're not riding the Pint and I have the option of riding either one I still tend to pick the XR 9/10 times.

Price aside, for me the biggest advantage of the Pint was the nimble handling, but I have a Burris slick tire and concave footpad on the XR so it's plenty nimble -- not to the same level as the Pint, but definitely enough that I don't long for the Pint's agility. I also like the extra foot real estate and comfortable off-road ride of the XR.

Choice is good and both models are great choices.

100% agree on choice. My main reason for getting the Pint was to fly with it and it seems like the posts made by several traveling Pint owners, the airlines are not having an issue with it. Very pumped to give it a try on my business trip to Europe.

• putting more time on the XR something like 75%/25% pint; think of the XR as a soaring eagle and the pint as a darting sparrow, they're both hella fun but suited for different venues

• Just got a Pint a few weeks ago.
    Very agile and responsive. It's perfect for riding around indoors.
    I just put a Hoosier tire on my V1 and it is now made for offroad. It lives in the trunk of my car now and goes wherever I go. It's perfect for trails or anywhere.

It reminds me of a truck I once had. It was great fun offroad but it did not ride well on asphalt.

So I guess I ride the Pint more because it lives in my kitchen. But if I want to go adventuring it's the V1 that will take me there.

CameraZOOM-20190926011413115.jpg

• Sold the XR and still have the Pint. I kept the Pint because it mostly addresses my riding style, short-interactive rides. I like the sportiness of the Pint over all the rest of the boards.

• My opinion is the Pint kills all the others for me. I ride 95% pavement and cross a few grass patches a little and I love how fast this thing turns. Feels like riding the trees on a snowboard. Off-road is not my thing on a self balancing skateboard. I really prefer my 2000w 29er fat tire e-mountain bike BY FAR for off road.
    Lately I was in great need of a new toy and was trying to decide between an XR and a Pint. They are crazy different. I am so grateful I got to test the crap out all of the boards side by side. I'm planning on putting the Two-x battery upgrade on my V1 soon and then I'll have a long range cruiser in my quiver. I realize the XR has the bigger 750 motor and my V1 has a 500w but honestly they feel the same to me.
    I still love both machines for what they are and don't want to give one up. I ride the Pint more for sure. Nimble is the word for sure!