First long-ish ride on pint

• Received my pint yesterday. I've been chomping at the bit to ride it. Took it out for a run today. 7.2 miles to battery failure/0 charge left. I did that purposely to see how it reacts when it gets to low battery condition plus to get a range estimate. I do the battery deplete on all my EV's. I weigh 200 and ride very non-aggressive. Speed varied from 0-14 depending on terrain.

This thing is so much fun. I rode in local in neighborhoods and downtown a little bit. Downtown is very small. I live in northern Virginia so I have hills.

• @Senior-Coffee nice!!!!

I had my longest single ride today too, 5 miles. Had to run an errand after work and went all along the Embarcadero and up Mission street in SF. Super Uban lol! I didn’t realize there isn’t a bike lane on Mission, so I had to ride with traffic and over some super rough roads. Pint is such a champ it!

• @Senior-Coffee Good to know. I'm 230 and I was expecting about 6 miles max. So sounds like my estimate was pretty good.

• @a_onekatie

Really envious you have that city to ride-in, only traveled there on business - but I loved it.

Just wondering, do you have any problems with the homeless when you're riding? I keep seeing news reports about how rough it is now.

• @Kielanders it’s really bad here and one of the reasons I was worried about theft in the beginning TBH. But so far so good. I just try to be very observant and aware of my surroundings for the most part.

• @UTrider said in First long-ish ride on pint:

@Senior-Coffee Good to know. I'm 230 and I was expecting about 6 miles max. So sounds like my estimate was pretty good.

I would probably get more if I didn't have hills to contend with. It's all good as I like riding the pint better than the previous ones. I'm selling all my other boards.