Pushback Warning

• I ride a lot with headphones in, and while there’s a noise made when wheel slip occurs, I feel like it would be beneficial if there was a noise or an alarm that went off once the board started push back. It would eliminate any question of if there was actually pushback happening or not and prevent a lot of nosedives

• yeah, i don't know why this isn't a standard thing. it would certainly help clear up confusion.

• Yet another request that was asked when the + became popular . . . don't hold your breath.

• EUC's have tiltback and an audible warning. I've been riding EUC's for a good while now and have yet to nosedive.

EUC = electric unicycles

• @admdavis agreed, and recently suggested, via survey, the same to FM, but ALSO coming audibly from the board itself- my BT is never rock-solid with the OW (and rarely solid with other internet of things owned.) I love bluetooth, but wouldn’t trust it to be on time the moment I needed it most... I bled miserably from a speed cutout (wearing headphones) but think an audible, and perhaps a blinky visual too from status light is worth considering for next gen OWs.

• Yeah, I love my XR. I mean it’s almost coming between my wife and I. I truly love this thing, but I shouldn’t have to guess if I’m about to face plant while cruising. This is one of the main reasons I got an OW in the first place. I love skateboarding but pebbles causing an abrupt stop suck. The big tire solves this but not knowing if I’m gonna get thrown is uncool. A simple audible beep along with pushback would solve the problem and make so many current and potential onewheelers feel so much more confident in their stoke!

• I recently broke my collarbone while riding my Pint. I'm guessing it's because I didn't notice pushback but I have no way to know for sure. There should be a built-in audible alarm along with pushback, and it should be available via the app for those of us with older models. I suggested this through technical support but I'm pretty disappointed to find that many people have been suggesting this already and that other products already have this (should be required) feature.

• I nosedived in 2018 and badly bruised all of the carpals in one wrist and this was with slider gloves with palm protection. Because there was a chance the scaphoid was fractured, I had to wear a cast including the thumb for a month, during which time I was out of work. Then experienced tendinitis which did not fully resolve for close to a year. I still have a scar on my shoulder and permanent discoloration on my side from road rash. After this ordeal, I began researching ways to warn of sudden increase in speed. No rim-mount speedometers really make sense and GPS apps lag by several seconds. I wish there was a way to more severely limit the max speed or at least warn with a flashing red light. At the most conservative setting, I want to lean forward full-tilt and just be limited to a minimum of 0 mph with full self-balancing. Not sure if the physics make sense on this request. Maybe incorporate a gyroscope? Maybe I'll DIY something. Until there is a solution, I just go very conservatively (10-15 mph) on my OneWheel XR and full speed ahead (up to 24 mph) on my Boosted Stealth. It's a shame because I know I can go faster on the OneWheel, but I just can't trust it.