Lost my streak :’(

• @HanahsDax said in Lost my streak :’(:

The app is so useful to monitor battery level, battery/controller/motor temp and switch settings. I ride in Delirium for 95% of the time but when draining battery to single digits I use Cruz on my XR.

This is hidden gem that never occurred to me, so if I understood you correctly Cruz is like economy mode in a PHEV or BEV vehicle? I will need to give that a try once I drop to singles.... How much more range to you achieve switching over typically?

• @a_onekatie
    I know you are partially joking but that calf idea likely would help. I see great improvement placing my phone in the lower short pocket vs the hip level pocket... I am glad mine is functional enough... Hope yours gets that way soon.....

• @LidPhones I only drain my battery level down to single digits every dozen or so regular charges. I can typically get another mile out of the battery when I get the “board needs juice” warning. When I switch to Cruz so does my riding style. I generally keep in under 10 mph in Cruz. Basically would rather go slow and get home than have to perform the walk of shame with a 27 lbs. board.

the walk of shame with a 27 lbs. board

Been there, done that!

Good tip on Cruz, will try that next time it's cold out and my battery drops faster than usual!

I ride in Delirium for 95% of the time but when draining battery to single digits I use Cruz on my XR.

hmm, interesting. i wonder what the equivalent is for the Pint? would this be Pacific (or Skyline) and Redwood?

• @Franko that’s what I was thinking

• @Franko I would think Redwood/Pacific/Skyline/Elevated modes on the Pint would be equivalent to Sequoia/Mission/Delirium/Elevated on the XR.

@Franko I would think Redwood/Pacific/Skyline/Elevated modes on the Pint would be equivalent to Sequoia/Mission/Delirium/Elevated on the XR.

well, i have never ridden anything but the Pint, so i don't have any reference point for the modes on the other models. Redwood is the more controlled mode, very useful when learning; Pacific is more open and aggressive feeling, with much more maneuverability; Elevated raises the nose up for going up hills; and Skyline is the most aggressive and "no hand-holding" mode. if those correspond to Sequoia, Mission, Elevated, and Delerium for the other models, then yes.

• @OneDan I actually think running a more aggressive mode would help the motor/battery/controller maintain a higher temp in colder weather preventing a cold battery or motor temp shut off. That’s only happen to me twice in sub zero temps. Experiment and follow up. I know we live in two completely different climates so any info would be useful.

• @HanahsDax Can't really help you much, cold for me is 50, maybe mid 40s. I ride Delirium exclusively. I was out in the low 50s, one of my usual rides, 3 blocks from home with 8% battery and the XR did the Captain Morgan, unrideable, it did not shut off. I'm hoping if I make that mistake again (which I'll try not to), switching to Cruz will maybe let me ride home, no matter how slowly, LOL