Anyone else still missing their Xmas deliveries?

• Just curious since FM advertised their sales, shipping deadlines and Xmas day unveiling’s up the wazoo! Did everyone actually receive their goods on time?

I did not. I asked for a ton of accessories (during the Black Friday Sale) which I am told are currently in transit to me. So I guess I’m just curious if the person who gifted these was actually really late to place their order? Or if in reality FM are still suffering from the inability to accurately maintain their shipping estimates?

• Hummm... I ordered a black pint fender on Black Friday and got it within a week of when I placed the order.

• @SixFootFiveGuy well that’s interesting! lol thanks for letting me know!

• @a_onekatie I ordered Ron Burgundy fender and bumper, I hadn’t heard anything so a week after the order I emailed support, following day I had an email to say they had just been shipped. Arrived 1 week later.

• Thanks all, got my stuff today! Apparently because the shipper requested a signature with delivery, FedEx didn’t even bother delivering the package to my house, they were just waiting for me to come by and pick it up 🤷🏼‍♀️