Super inexpensive XR with only 131 miles, new front bumper, and charger included

• THIS SWEET MACHINE HAS SOLD

Hey All,

I've decided I'm sticking with my Pints, and it's time to minimize my fleet.

I have too many darn expensive toys laying around. I'm pretty sure you wont find a lower priced XR! This has to be an in person deal only, but I'm in N. County San Diego and I know there are a lot of SoCal folks on here. I've shipped accessories, but I dont want to ship a tank.

This Onewheel XR with low miles (131 total) comes with charger, and brand new front bumper.  Works perfectly.  Has cosmetic scratches from normal use, but that has zero effect on how well it works. Works like new!

Test ride with cash in my hand, in person only, and I'm happy to give you a lesson if you want.  Asking 1250.

I have no interest in selling on ebay because of all the fees to the seller, and the buyer having to pay sales tax. Also, I don't wanna ship. Let me know if you are interested and local. Thanks!

Screenshot_20200102-220215_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220233_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220245_OfferUp.jpg

• Oddly enough, I still have this XR for sale. I've had tons of interest but everyone flakes before even meeting up. If anyone has a desire for an XR, maybe as an extra for guests, or to compliment their Pint, or maybe their first and only board, this thing is solid! 131 miles, and works perfect. The first 1250 takes it.
    Thanks all!

• @SixFootFiveGuy Had my + on here for a week with no bites. Put it on Facebook Marketplace, was sold the same day locally. Might want to give that a try if you haven't already. GLWS!!!

• @OneDan said in Super inexpensive XR with only 131 miles, new front bumper, and charger included:

@SixFootFiveGuy Had my + on here for a week with no bites. Put it on Facebook Marketplace, was sold the same day locally. Might want to give that a try if you haven't already. GLWS!!!

Thanks for the advice! This old man doesnt even have Facebook 🤦‍♂️, but I do have it posted on craigslist and offerup. I might have someone put it on Facebook marketplace for me. Good call.