Fully loaded XR, only 61 miles, mint condition with fender and black sidekicks plus extras

• SOLD!!! This sweet setup has SOLD!!! to a proud new owner in Orange County! I'm gonna miss it, but my onetail extreme footpad is on the way for my Pint!

Im also selling this XR, which is basically in MINT condition!  Im going to only be keeping only my 2 Pints for the long haul.

Probably the best looking XR out there!  Super low miles, only 61 lifetime, works 100% perfect!

Comes with the following...

1. 4209 firmware
    2. Onewheel Brand Fender
    3. Black XR HD (heavy duty) Sidekicks
    4. Power port plug
    5. Brand new set of bumpers, never installed!
    6. XR charger

This is the full setup and needs nothing at all.

This thing is flawless and works 100% perfect!  I'm asking 1450 obo for the entire setup.  I think that's a fair asking price. I am happy to demo the board, and give you a lesson if you want.  You are welcome to test ride it with cash in my hand, for obvious reasons.

This will be an in person deal only in N. San Diego area, as I dont want to deal with shipping... and I have no interest in ebay due to their seller fees and the buyer having to pay sales tax.

Let me know if you are interested!

Screenshot_20200102-220626_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220634_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220650_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220701_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220712_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220723_OfferUp.jpg

Screenshot_20200102-220732_OfferUp.jpg

• Sounds like a deal for somebody in SD.
    I am curious what made you decide to become a pint exclusive rider. Not having ridden a pint can't say and I think I might miss the higher speed.

• @Sponge315 said in Fully loaded XR, only 61 miles, mint condition with fender and black sidekicks plus extras:

I think I might miss the higher speed

Agree . . . that and the range as I had major range anxiety with my OW+. But that does look like a great deal on a nice looking XR!

• @Sponge315 said in Fully loaded XR, only 61 miles, mint condition with fender and black sidekicks plus extras:

Sounds like a deal for somebody in SD.
    I am curious what made you decide to become a pint exclusive rider. Not having ridden a pint can't say and I think I might miss the higher speed.

Hey Sponge, so it's really 2 sided for me. First is where I live, it's a long walk from the gate to my place, and I'm not allowed to ride the OW once through the gate (they don't like it and I like to stay on the good side of things)... so I carry it and as you know, the XR can get heavy. The Pint is a lot easier to take back and forth.

Second, and probably more significant... I only ride slower speed cruises, averaging about 7 miles per ride. Where I ride (by the beach) is basically 100% flat, and the Pint gets me 10 miles of range easily with those two parameters (slow and flat). I find that the Pint is fun when weaving in and out of people on busy beach boardwalks too, cause it's so nimble.

That's pretty much why. I started on a V1, loved it, but I really like the small form factor of the Pint.

• @SixFootFiveGuy wow. Seems like a great deal. If not sold by Friday, would consider driving down from LA for a closer look. In same boat as you tho, rode plus and xr’s first, but love my pint... still may consider a truck to compliment the sports car...