Can I buy a onewheel tire in NZ>

• Hi I'd like to get a new tire for my Onewheel without having to pay excess fees for shipping it into NZ.

I've searched google and trademe for go kart tires but am having no luck so far.

Does anyone know anywhere in auckland or NZ where I can buy a new tire?

• I believe that Bridgestone or Maxxis makes a Kart tyre in a onewheel size. I haven't seen any info on people using them, but, bridgestone and Maxxis are pretty international, so it might be something to check out.
    PS good to hear there are a few OW's down there, My son is headed to Hamilton next week.

• @Mykv craft n ride had a sale recently for free international shipping. Try connecting with those guys for a deal. Flight Fins wanted $70US to ship to Australia. CnR were $50US before the sale came up.

There will be tyre sellers in NZ, but may not be the best tyres for a OW. I work with a guy who races karts and tried a used dunlop from him. Wasn't a good experience. Very square profile, so a step backwards from the Vega even.

The Hoosier distributer in Australia didn't have the right tyre but could get it in. You could try hooking up with other NZ guys and order a bunch in.