Pint Need some Juice message between 5-3%!?!?

• Hi all,
    I hope your well and loving the floating life.
    I was wondering, I just got a Pint and first use I get a "Need some juice" message with 8% left. After 24H charge I get it at 4%. Do you people also experience the same?
    I see people going all the way to 1% before getting the message.. I have two XR and get the same thing as with the Pint. I try to balance the cells all the time but still...
    Thanks for your reply

P.S follow me on Insta "goldenwhitedust" for sick French / European / International Content ;)

Float On

• As far as I know this depends on the current riding style/weather/incline/...

• @WhiteFreedom the app power gauge is a best estimate only and shouldn't be relied on to the last %. It uses the expected Amphours based on the whole battery pack voltage (63v is full), compared to the measured Amphours used.

The need juice alarm is from the BMS which is looking at individual cell voltages. If a single cell is lower than the limit, the BMS will trigger that alarm. Thats why when you balance the battery, the App percentage was closer to being accurate.

You may already have this covered, but balance charge the pack regularly. Lots of opinions out there, for what its worth, I balance once a week and ride 5 or 6 charges per week.

• @Jerre said in Pint Need some Juice message between 5-3%!?!?:

As far as I know this depends on the current riding style/weather/incline/...

This^^^^

Temperature is big factor in my personal ride style's range. I've ridden my board all the way down to 1% in "normal" Ferrite 60° -ish weather, and then alternatively have also had it give up on me completely (unridable) this winter at 15% battery and around 40°.