OW XXR

• I think onewheels including the XR suffer from not having enough battery capacity.
    Plus I think they could use more in the way of safety indicators. ie: visual and audible.

I got into EUC's, (electric unicycles), approximately the same time that I started riding the Onewheel. From my observation most EUC's have much more battery capacity and I have yet to this day to have one cut out because of lack of battery capacity when near its top speed. Plus a 60-mile range is more than acceptable.

Future Motion if you're listening, rework the XR and give it the pint form factor, increase the range to 35 to 45 miles, put battery capacity lights on it so you don't need a phone app finally include some type of audible warning when nearing lower battery capacity and too high of a speed. Call it XXR.
    I charge nothing for this information.

• @Senior-Coffee said in OW XXR:

Don't worry, you'll get what you paid for!

• @Senior-Coffee said in OW XXR:

Future Motion if you're listening, rework the XR and give it the pint form factor, increase the range to 35 to 45 miles, put battery capacity lights on it so you don't need a phone app finally include some type of audible warning when nearing lower battery capacity and too high of a speed. Call it XXR.

Yes please! I would be ALL OVER this!

• I'm thinking at the Pint's size, could maybe get the range up to 20+ miles. If they truly made an XXR (XR size) board, perhaps then they could break 30+ miles. I like my XR, my feet fit (still hang off a bit even tho I'm a size 8.5, can't image someone with 11s on the Pint), it handles decent sized bumps, and it goes pretty fast and far.

If they can get some better battery tech, perhaps the Pint could be bumped up to 25+ miles and an XXR version built more like the Pint could get upwards of 40+!!!

I do like the phone/watch connection, very convenient, but I also see the value in the board itself providing basic info as well.