Watching Action on the Leaderboards

• Thought I would share this screenshot from a few days ago. Who knows when the next time the leaderboard will have 4 riders with the same amount of days with just the mileage separating the rankings.
    C562C983-934D-493D-A0B3-2843B25014F5.jpeg

• Last day of February, Spring is round the corner!!!
    2021 Week 09.png
    Daystreak

• Hell froze over again, the XR top 5 has updated. Unfortunately this means another devoted rider has lost their streak. VinceVaughn appears to have dropped off of #4 with Buhll taking their spot. Peaking their head at #5 onewheelwaiter appears at an impressive year and a half of streakage.
    • V1 time, looks like we've got more commitment this week as almost all riders have been at it more than a week. We say goodbye to Wesley, Kunnieva, Todd and davidteehee and in comes hafid, Clorentz, Andre Danforth and AeroConcepts at positions #2 through to #5 respectively. Assuming more V1 riders come out of hibernation we may see less variety in names appearing.

Mileage

• YonhnoFrisco has overtaken stevie_wondaa on the XR, taking #2 from them. The gap between them and #1 OneWheelWing is still an insane 10000km though so if they're after that spot they've got a lot of ground to cover. Most XR's don't even have that sort of distance logged on them might I add!
    • Pint rider David has been dropped down to #8 as i2aul and Jaredzaz zoom ahead taking #6 and #7. As fast as VRP re-appears on the top 10 they get knocked off again as Ksway19 swoops in and takes the spot from them.

• @HanahsDax
    Very cool grab....

• 2021 Week 10.png
    Daystreak

• Looks like the V1 riders have indeed come out of hibernation as only one rider from last week has departed the top 5.

Mileage

• On the XR CarpetFace and PASCH have traded #7 and #8. Looking back PASCH needs to do some catching up or may find themselves dropping off the top 10.
    • Scoot over i2aul, Jaredzaz is gonna share a spot with you for a bit. Both Pint riders sit occupying #6 since they both have identical mileage.
    • grshelton1 has linked their board again and popped back up at #6 on the Plus. Everyone below shifts down a spot causing loyal.6666 to fall off the top 10.
    • makekgul has returned back to the V1 mileage top 10, claiming #1 and knocking everyone down a position except hafid because kevinharpertime has unlinked their board which helped them maintain #10.

• Happy Mothers Day from here in the UK~
    2021 Week 11.png

Daystreak

• Only some updates on the V1 this week. Hafid, AeroConcepts and Cosimosi have left the top5 with Clorentz taking #2. At #3 and below we have Axel Foley, Ander Danforth and workwithbillyfunk.

Mileage

• Pint rider Jaredzaz doesn't appear to have been able to edge out i2aul and has returned to #7 this week.
    • Timmy on the Plus has appeared at #3 having everyone below drop a rank causing Vuneel to get knocked off the top10.
    • For the V1 Czech takes up #2 and bumps those below down a peg except Robert 208 who managed to retain #9 by overtaking J-Glide. As with the daystreak hafid dissapears from the Top10 mileage boards for this week, I'm sure they'll be back.

• @Lia -- Nice to see 'timmy' back on the Plus mileage Leaderboard! And we haven't seen 'Czech' for a long time either on the V1 mileage board -- good to see top riders once again active!

• Reddit user mark3t has managed to achieve a full year of riding on the XR which places them at #16 on the leaderboard.
    (source)

That means there are currently 11 riders occupying the space between them and #5 202 days apart. Congrats to everyone there still keeping the streak alive, your perseverance is inspiring.

• Leaderboard-Updates.gif
    I mean I guess it made my life easier this Sunday, put that leftover effort into the gif instead ;)

Alright had my fun, on with the actual stuff.
    2021 Week 12.png
    Daystreak

• V1 has seen an almost complete clean slate again, this time with some riders not completely fresh off the press as whosway and 8 0 1 W H E E L have been streaking for 10 days each holding positions #2 and #3. At #4 and #5 we have Ballagio and lizbell.

Mileage

• XR rider PASCH has added "AZ OW OG" to the end of their name, other than that the XR mileage charts stay the same.
    • Plus rider NJacobs has overtaken grshelton1 leaving them at #8 as they go on to take up the #7 spot.

• <Insert quirky statement about it being Sunday>
    2021 Week 13.png
    Daystreak

• After a year and a half of riding daily on the Pint, Bigpoppa88 has ended their streak. Appearing at #5 a fellow UK rider trappedinanelevator shows up. Happy to see another rider from my little island show up again.
    • V1 see's a little shuffling. whosway and lizbell drop off #2 and #5 with hafid and aruuhii2yo appearing at #4 and #5.

Mileage

• Pint rider Double J has added "Tire Sire" to the end of their name.
    • On the Plus chickenZIGGY has overtaken grshelton1, taking #8 from them.

• Happy Easter everyone, hope you all got in a good ride today!

2021 Week 14.png
    Was considering making another dumb meme for this week but I'll save those for special occasions.

Daystreak

• In an amazing turn of events across the entire daystreak charts only 1 rider on the top 5 lost their streak this week; that being aruuhii2yo on the V1 formerly at #5. Other than that you've all been wonderfully consistent. Keep it up!
    • Fuser has crossed over the 2Y mark on the XR Daystreak. Long time to be keeping a streak going, let's see if the XR riders can reach 3Y.

Mileage

• Fuser, #2 on the XR daystreak has steamrolled their way onto the top 10 mileage list. A rider certainly worth keeping an eye on to see how far they can climb the ranks. This has however meant Nguyen@808 has fallen off the top 10.
    • Over on the Plus chickenZIGGY has pulled ahead of NJacobs and swapped #8 for #7.

• Currently a total of five Onewheel riders show on the Leaderboards more than once: HanahsDax with longtime 1st in the XR Daystreak and 1st, too, in the V1 Daystreak; fuser in 2nd in XR Daystreak and 10th in XR mileage; FranKtheTanK in 3rd in the Plus Daystreak and 4th in V1 mileage (as well as above #1 with another board on that same V1 chart); OnewheelJefe longtime 1st in Plus mileage, and also 6th on the same Plus mileage Leaderboard; and hafid is 4th on the V1 Daystreak and 10th in V1 mileage. All Onewheel riders who are strong in performance!
    Edit: A sixth rider has joined the current (April 15, 2021) total of multiple showings on the Leaderboards: Robert206 -- with placement at 5th and 8th on the V1 Leaderboards.

• Been a good week, seems a lot has happened and as @blkwalnutgrwr noted we've got a lot of familiar and committed riders on the leaderboards recently. Maybe @Future-Motion could reach out and do some stuff with more riders like they did with OneWheelWing, would be nice to see some more engagement with some of the other members on the list (pretty please).

Anyway, on with the updates!
    2021 Week 15.png
    Daystreak

• Had to double check I didn't make a mistake on the last one, looks like on the V1 Nate Dogg has dropped their streak and aruuhii2yo takes up #5. This being the reverse of last week.

Mileage

• SuperBarilaroKart has taken up #4 on the XR leaderboard, knocking VINCEVAUGHN down to #5.
    • Mattsplat has updated their name on the Pint having swapped their stock battery for a Chi battery. Likewise i2aul has removed "stock" from their name and put DelandFL there instead.
    • MdubM over on the Plus decided #5 would look better next to their name so has zipped on by OnewheelJefe leaving them with #6
    • V1 rider andrew_mangel has unlinked their board causing everyone but FranKtheTanK to go up a position. RodneyCat overtook Frank so they managed to retain #4 after the reshuffle. With this ll taking place we see hafid re-appear at #10, welcome back.

• Please let me know if this is the wrong place to post personal levels that do not appear on the published leaderboard.

On Saturday I broke into the double digits for XR Daystreak! I hit #98!
    This was quickly moved to #96 on Sunday and to #94 today (@91 days).

I feel as if reaching the double digits is a major (personal) milestone. I'm thrilled and excited. :)

• @HorsePlay I see no issue, it's about the leaderboard and an achievement worthy of a congratulations :)
    alt text
    Much harder to hit top 100 on the XR these days, go back to 2019 and all you needed was 2 weeks to get there.

Funnily enough I'm close behind you at #105 (84 days). Good to know I'm maybe a week away from getting into double digits again soon too :)